Skip to main content

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!! Can't believe its 2014 already! With this new year, a lot of new things will be coming. I was talking to my cousin before the new year and he is helping me with my blog. He was asking me about the name and my audience and what I wanted to get out of this. It really made me think about it. I started this blog because honestly, it was something I really wanted to try and say that I did in my life. I have been really geting into watching YouTube and reading other blogs and thought I would challenge myself. I felt like I needed to do something that was just about myself. I just thought of the name off the top of my head but it's not really fitting now that I think about. At first, the purpose was to be about getting back to yourself after having a child but never really got into that. I'm just an enthuist on beauty and makeup products and just wanted to talk about them and share my reviews on them. And this name now that I'm looking at is too long and just not what I'm blogging about now. So my name and URL will be changing very soon to really fit me and my platform.

Its just crazy how poeple can really make you think about things and see what you are really trying to do. I really want this blog to be successful and grow. I gave myself a challenge and I want to step up to the plate and really put my all into this. My cousin also made me notice that I'm not really putting enough of myself on here, I just talk about my products, do my reviews and videos but what about myself? My readers and hopefully I get some followers soon should know about the blogger that is posting this. I honestly hide behind a lot and really don't show my true self. I'm afraid of other people's opinions about me. I just need to take a leap of faith and just really start coming from behind my mask. I want my readers and followers to be able to relate to me.

So a lot of changes will be happening soon and I hope you guys have been enjoying my blog so far! Stay tuned for my January series and more exciting, new things!

Comments

  1. You are an amazing beautiful woman, we would love to see you more. I know it can feel awkward but just go for it. You know, I'll be here as your own little personal cheering section!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragment! It really means a lot!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over