Skip to main content

Brown Box Hair Product Review

Hey guys, I am back with another review some hair products I recently used on Tuesday.

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner

I used this conditioner to co-wash my hair and this stuff is pretty amazing. It had great slippage that made it so easy to finger detangle my hair. It smelled so good and left my hair feeling very clean and soft. I would definitely purchase this to use in my hair. The full size container is about 5-6 dollars in drugstores like Target and Walmart.

Eden Jojoba Monoi All Natural Deep Conditioner

I used this after washing my hair and this deep conditioner did wonders to my hair. My hair in need of some moisture and this went beyond the job. I applied to my hair for about 30 minutes and rinsed. My hair felt so soft and was very manageable. I will be purchasing this when I use this up. I really recommend trying this deep conditioner!! This is the full size container and the price point is about 10 and I think this can only be found at Walmart.

Eden Coconut Shea All Natural Leave-In Conditioner

I used this leave-in conditioner before styling my hair and I really like it. Not only does it smell good, it really keeps your hair moisturized and very soft. It is a bit thin than other leave-ins I have used but it does the job. I think I would purchase this to use, it works well with the next product that I will talk about. The full size product is about 8-9 dollars and can be found at Walmart.


Eden Coconut Shea All Natural Pudding Souffle

Lastly, I used this product along with the Leave-In conditioner to style my hair and these two products work really well together. I love the thick texture of this styling product and how it had a nice, soft hold on my hair. I would purchase the full size container of this which is about 8-9 dollars at Walmart.


Comments

  1. I have not seen this brand at Wal Mart but will keep my eyes open for it. It sounds great! Thank you so much for sharing with us and giving us great descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it is certain Walmarts but I believe you can find Eden at your local beauty supply store or maybe Sally's! Thanks for stopping Shalunya!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...