Skip to main content

Drugstore Hauls and Happy 100th Post to me!!

I think this is my last post of the night but I have hit 100 post!! Yay!! Well I was in Walgreens, Walmart and Target over the weekend and picked up a few things that I wanted to try out.

Walgreens

I'm not sure why I was in Walgreens again but I saw the new Spring Collection from Wet N Wild by Fergie and was drawn to purchase these products. I love glitter and was even happier when I saw they were .99 each. They had about 8-10 colors with matching eyeshadows to go with each of the glitter shadows. The colors looked so pretty, I couldn't resist. I also picked up this new Lip Balm Stain in the color Lady and the Vamp.


Walmart

I was in Walmart to pick up something else and found myself over in the cosmetics section. I wanted to be good so I only got two items. I love Wet N Wilds's lipsticks and got it in Mauve Outta Here and saw Cover Girl still had some of the Catching Fire beauty products and picked up this pretty polish in Pryo Pink (can't you tell I love glitter, can't get enough of it lol)!!


Target

 Lastly, I was in Target and wanted to try out a drugstore foundation. I went with Cover Girl Queen Collection Lasting Matte Pressed Powder Foundation in Golden. Hopefully this matches my complexion and is a good foundation. I will update as soon as I try it out. It was 4.99 which was good for me because I wasn't looking to spend a lot on trying a new foundation. I saw another blogger with this nail polish and it looked so much prettier in person, I just had to get it. Its from Maybelline's new nail polish and this is in the color Emerald City.


What goodies did you get over the weekend? Have you tried any of these products out yet? Comment and let me know!

~ ** Drea Notes **~
Can't believe I'm up so late, I'm usually asleep by now
I think I have a shopping problem, lol!
Looking forward to the new changes coming soon!!

Comments

  1. Covergirl is coming out with some nice products lately. I want to try out some of the nail polishes. Walgreens usually have some great deals on their makeup products so keep an out for their sales. Also check out CVS as well on their makeup items. Get a extra care card when you visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions and tips! I think I do have a CVS card but haven't been in that store recently.

      Delete
  2. So many goodies! I've heard great things about the Wet'N Wild Balm Stains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I haven't tried it out yet but have read good things about them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I want to try the WnW Balm Stains! My Walgreen's does not have any of these new products out yet, they seem to be always last to get the new season's makeup out! I'll just be patient. Thanks for sharing your haul Andrea, and no you don't have a shopping problem - it's for blogging purposes *wink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks Jackie, I do tell myself that! The display was on the side of one of the aisles, I probably would of missed it but they had some good stuff. Hopefully your Walgreens gets it soon!

      Delete
  4. I hear good things about the Balm Stains. I love the Wet n Wild lipstick. I would love to read your review on the Wet n Wild shadows. Both polishes are gorgeous!!! Great haul, my friend. HAPPY 100th!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just getting into the Wet N Wild lipsticks and I love them. I will post about those eyeshadows when I use them. Thanks Shalunya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Dreams Are Built Overnight

Can't believe my birthday is next week, next Monday to be exact! I just want to have a nice, relaxing day. Today I am bringing you another book review (I know, two in one week lol)!



I have to say, I really proud of this guy and everything that he is doing now. I actually went to elementary school with David and he was a pretty cool person(and still is lol). Before this book, he started a company called Sleep Is 4 Suckers which sells apparel with a message behind it. David also expanded into motivational speaking and is a pretty dynamic speaker. I really wanted to support him and read this book because I was really drawn to the title of it.

I honestly did not want to put this book down when I started reading it. I read this book every free moment I had because I really wanted this information to sink in. You can really visualize what David is saying in this book and really picture the message he sharing. He really does drop a lot of amazing knowledge, tips and advice in this book.

Happily Ever Johnson: Registries, Rings and Things

It is crazy how fast this wedding is approaching! I can't believe it is almost February and June will be here before we know it! We have done so much with wedding planning and trying to make sure we have everything covered. First we started with finishing our registries. We started them but it just didn't feel complete. Earlier this month we attended a Sip and Scan event at Macy's. They had representatives from different brands such as Mikasa, Kitchen Aid and All Clad to answer any questions about products and to help you pick out the things you would like to put on your registry. They had a DJ there, passed hors o'derves and mocktails.

Here we are with the scanner having registry fun lol

We didn't have our formal or everyday dinnerware on the registry and finally picked those out. It was hard trying to decide what to go with. For everyday, I was looking for something that was durable since we have a 5 year old and dishware that was going to last. For our formal di…

February Onyx Box

I am so happy the weekend is here! What do you guys have planned? I am going to the movies with some friends and seeing what else the weekend will bring. Today I'm sharing what I got in my February Onyx Box!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEO!!
So that is it for my February Onyx Box. What did you get this month in your subscriptions? Comment below and let me know! Have a great weekend and see you guys Tuesday!!
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY NEW BEAUTY BOX SUBSCRIPTION??
~**Drea Notes**~
I miss watching football on Sundays. I can't wait until it come back. 
My son now has two loose teeth, I can't take how he is growing up!