Skip to main content

The Resolute Beauty Blogger- September 2014

Happy Football Sunday!! My team is currently losing right now, ugh! Here are my September updates for the Resolute Beauty Blogger!!

Blogging Goals

1. Set a blogging schedule- So far so good, still sticking to my schedule except for last week, it was a crazy busy week. 

2. Change up the current style- I have been changing my greeting before I start each post and the overall look of my blog is still being discussed and worked on. I am hoping to start during some tutorials soon and working on putting together a Fall Fashion Lookbook!! 

3. Learn more about blogging- I have still been doing some research on blogging and have come across so much information. I mainly have been looking up how to get more traffic here and how to be a better blogger. I will most likely do a post on what I found.

4. Attend a blogging event- Still looking for one but I found a few natural hair brunches I want to attend soon. 

5. Proof read better- I have been really working on this. I am making sure I read my post out loud twice and correcting my mistakes. 

6. Get calendar and blogging book- I have been using them and it has been helping with keeping everything organized!! 

Personal Goals

1. Finding myself and figuring out what I want to do- I'm still working on those questions I talked about previously but I am making progress. It is really making me think and know myself a little better.

2. Use BBW stash more- Funny thing is when I was cleaning one day, I found three sets of new scents that I purchased over the summer along with some candles lol! I recently started using Twlight Woods which is one of favorites to use in the Fall season. 

3. Wearing skirts and dresses more often- I have still been sticking to this. I have to get more stockings to wear because it is getting cold. 

4. Wearing makeup more often- My work schedule sometimes changes and I chose to sleep more than wake up early to do my makeup lol! I went two weeks this month without a single bit of it. Well I let my skin breathe a bit but I missed it .

5. Be more prepared and organized- Kinda slacked off on this one. There have been times where I just have a half hour to get myself ready and run out without my lunch and snacks. I'm working on it lol! 

6. Not to stress so much- I'm really going to miss sitting outside on my lunch break. That did help with clearing my head. I haven't been stressing out too much except for these past couple weeks. Everything is going to be okay. 

So that is it on the progress I have been making on my goals. How are you making out on your goals? Comment below and let me know. See everyone on Tuesday!!

~**Drea Notes**~

I had so much fun at my Beauty Bash with my girls! I will be posting about it soon!

When will these terrible 3's be over? 

Comments

  1. i wear makeup every day at work and i don't need to (nanny life). even if i'm wearing jeans and a tee, i don't feel "me" unless i'm wearing it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that way sometime, I feel naked without some days lol! Thanks for stopping by Elle!

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to your tutorial posts and fashion looks! I am going to miss sitting outside during my lunch breaks too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya. I'm enjoying these warm days so I can sit outside!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Naturalle Drea Is.....

I have been back and forth about this for a while. The end goal of this blog and my brand that I'm trying to build is success. I have been just trying to figure out my next moves and what steps to take next. This particular move scared me a bit but I feel like I need to take that step out of faith and fully jump into this. You know the saying, if your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.  Starting August 2nd, Naturalle Drea is will be moving to Word Press and officially naturalledrea.com! I am excited for this move and so thankful for those who started this journey here with me! I started this platform as outlet for myself to talk about the things I love and I have grown and learned so much from when I started over 4 years ago. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I first started but I fell in love with writing and creating content. I never thought I would start a Youtube channel either and I love creating videos (except for editing late at nig