Happy Football Sunday!! My team is currently losing right now, ugh! Here are my September updates for the Resolute Beauty Blogger!!
1. Set a blogging schedule- So far so good, still sticking to my schedule except for last week, it was a crazy busy week.
2. Change up the current style- I have been changing my greeting before I start each post and the overall look of my blog is still being discussed and worked on. I am hoping to start during some tutorials soon and working on putting together a Fall Fashion Lookbook!!
3. Learn more about blogging- I have still been doing some research on blogging and have come across so much information. I mainly have been looking up how to get more traffic here and how to be a better blogger. I will most likely do a post on what I found.
4. Attend a blogging event- Still looking for one but I found a few natural hair brunches I want to attend soon.
5. Proof read better- I have been really working on this. I am making sure I read my post out loud twice and correcting my mistakes.
6. Get calendar and blogging book- I have been using them and it has been helping with keeping everything organized!!
1. Finding myself and figuring out what I want to do- I'm still working on those questions I talked about previously but I am making progress. It is really making me think and know myself a little better.
2. Use BBW stash more- Funny thing is when I was cleaning one day, I found three sets of new scents that I purchased over the summer along with some candles lol! I recently started using Twlight Woods which is one of favorites to use in the Fall season.
3. Wearing skirts and dresses more often- I have still been sticking to this. I have to get more stockings to wear because it is getting cold.
4. Wearing makeup more often- My work schedule sometimes changes and I chose to sleep more than wake up early to do my makeup lol! I went two weeks this month without a single bit of it. Well I let my skin breathe a bit but I missed it .
5. Be more prepared and organized- Kinda slacked off on this one. There have been times where I just have a half hour to get myself ready and run out without my lunch and snacks. I'm working on it lol!
6. Not to stress so much- I'm really going to miss sitting outside on my lunch break. That did help with clearing my head. I haven't been stressing out too much except for these past couple weeks. Everything is going to be okay.
So that is it on the progress I have been making on my goals. How are you making out on your goals? Comment below and let me know. See everyone on Tuesday!!
I had so much fun at my Beauty Bash with my girls! I will be posting about it soon!
When will these terrible 3's be over?