Skip to main content

Writing Process Tour

Happy Football Sunday (I'm happy that my team won earlier today!)! Hope everyone has been enjoying the weekend so far. This post is going to be continuing the Writing Process Tour. I was nominated by the lovely + Keisha over at The Chrysalis Gals. She has wonderful makeup looks and tutorials to share, DIY recipes and recently launched her own makeup line! She is just a sweet person and thanks for nominating me. Now on to the questions.

1. What are you working on? I am still mapping out when I will do certain posts for this month. For this week, I will be getting a product review up and updated hair routine.

2. How does your work differ from others in this genre? I talk more about natural hair and natural hair products than everyone else I'm following now. I'm hoping to expand more into that world soon.

3. Why do I write what I do? I love everything about hair, makeup, fashion, beauty and all things girly. I wanted an outlet to talk about these things and learn more about different products I've never heard of before and meet some wonderful bloggers along the way.

4. How does your writing process work? Well, I write everything down in my blogging book. I take notes when I use products for reviews, for any ideas for post that pop into my head and my monthly favorites. Then I just sit down and write the post based on my notes. Its my vlogs that take some time lol.

Now I nominate the following ladies to continue the Writing Process Tour on Sept. 14 :

Rhodine over at Born To Blossom. I love reading all about the luxury products she has and is just a sweet person.

Caledonian Kitty over at Caledonian Kitty. She is over in the UK and love reading about the products we don't have over here in the US.

So that is it for this post. What is your writing process? Comment below and let me know. See you guys on Tuesday!!



Comments

  1. Thanks for the sweet shout out Andrea!
    Keeping a blogging note book has really helped me also. I really enjoy your natural hair cair posts :)

    Thanks for participating!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Keisha and thanks again for the nominating me. Yes, that notebook has made things so much better!!

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this! You should think about contacting some natural hair product companies to have them send you products to review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tanya! I do have one company that will be sending me their products soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Andrea, I didn't know you nominated me. Thanks a bunch. Will definitely get the post up and let you know when I do. A blogging book sounds like a great idea. Great for organization and ideas. Love all your hair care reviews and all your reviews on eyeshadows + more. I agree with Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome Rhondine! That blogging book keeps me so organized, I would be lost without it lol! I do have a review coming up when I finish using the products that a company sent me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Naturalle Drea Is.....

I have been back and forth about this for a while. The end goal of this blog and my brand that I'm trying to build is success. I have been just trying to figure out my next moves and what steps to take next. This particular move scared me a bit but I feel like I need to take that step out of faith and fully jump into this. You know the saying, if your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.  Starting August 2nd, Naturalle Drea is will be moving to Word Press and officially naturalledrea.com! I am excited for this move and so thankful for those who started this journey here with me! I started this platform as outlet for myself to talk about the things I love and I have grown and learned so much from when I started over 4 years ago. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I first started but I fell in love with writing and creating content. I never thought I would start a Youtube channel either and I love creating videos (except for editing late at nig