Skip to main content

August Monthly Favorites

Hey Guys!! Can you believe September is here already?? Where did the summer go? Well, its 94 degrees today so it is still trying to hold on. I usually do videos for my monthly favorites but my poor laptop is still in the shop and I'm hoping it can be up and running soon. So since I'm on borrowed computers, it will be a regular post. I didn't have too many favorites last month but I really loved these items and used them the whole month.


Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow Primer- I got this at IMATS and this paired with my MAC paint pot works wonders. My shadows don't move or crease and stay all day.

Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Flambe, Cafe Au Lait and Peek-A-Boo- I will be doing a more in depth post and review on the Jesse's Girl items I got from IMATS but I'm in love this these pigments. They are so pigmented and I love the container it comes in. It makes it impossible not to spill the whole container. Plus, they are so affordable. These are on my list for repurchase at IMATS next year lol!

Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner- I watch a lot of Julie G on You Tube and she uses this eyeliner in almost every tutorial she does. I finally got around to using this and I love this eyeliner!! Once you apply it, it does not go anywhere until you wash your face. It stays pigmented all day and the color does not fade. The felt tip pen also makes it so easy to apply, it's great for beginners.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara- I did a full review on this and other Smashbox items last month. This mascara has become a new favorite on mine. I love how it defines my lashes and makes them look so long and full. I have two sample size ones to use up before repurchasing the full size.

So that is it for my August Monthly Favorites. What were your favorites last month? Have you tried any of my favorites before? Comment below and let me know.

~**Drea Notes**~

Had an amazing weekend with friends with swimming all day, a cookout and seeing fireworks! It was just a great time.

So sad I didn't get any Funnel Cake or Cotton Candy this weekend. 

I'm confused on why the Pumpkin Spice Latte is out so early!! I'm not ready for Fall drinks until it's actually Fall and cool out lol!!

I'm ready for some football!! Go EAGLES!!

Comments

  1. I don't own anything by Jessie's Girl. I need to check out their site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should Tanya. Everything is so affordable and worth trying out!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your more in depth review of the Jessie's Girl products as I have never used them.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be up soon. I love their products, you should try something from them sometime. Thanks for reading Keisha.

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any Jesse's Girl's products...wish we had Rite Aid's. Great things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily, you can get stuff from their website also.

      Delete
  4. i have that eyeliner! julie g's polishes are put out through jessie's girl, which is why she always shares their products. love her polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the nail polishes too!! They are affordable and great quality. Thanks for stopping by Elle!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Naturalle Drea Is.....

I have been back and forth about this for a while. The end goal of this blog and my brand that I'm trying to build is success. I have been just trying to figure out my next moves and what steps to take next. This particular move scared me a bit but I feel like I need to take that step out of faith and fully jump into this. You know the saying, if your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.  Starting August 2nd, Naturalle Drea is will be moving to Word Press and officially naturalledrea.com! I am excited for this move and so thankful for those who started this journey here with me! I started this platform as outlet for myself to talk about the things I love and I have grown and learned so much from when I started over 4 years ago. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I first started but I fell in love with writing and creating content. I never thought I would start a Youtube channel either and I love creating videos (except for editing late at nig