Skip to main content

The Fun Questions Tag

Happy Tuesday!! Hope everyone is enjoying the week so far. Seems like Summer is still trying to hold on, it was so warm this weekend. My weekend was full of working, hosting my Beauty Bash (post will be up Friday on that), taking my son to a birthday party and cleaning of course lol! I decided to do another fun tag for you guys! I found this one searching around on the web. Hope you enjoy!!



1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
January 23rd


 2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
I only have two, Pink and Purple. 


 3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
~If you stand for nothing, you fall for everything.~
~Being the same is so boring.~
~It's my prerogative (yes from Bobby's Brown's hit song lol) 

 4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Ummmm... I don't think so but I do watch it when I can.


 5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Scandal, NCIS:LA and The Food Network lol

 6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Caring, Honest and Adventurous

 7) Do you like your name? 
Yes I do! 


 8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Honestly I don't think I would change my name at all, it fits me! 


 9) What is your fantasy dream?
To be rich like these celebrities out here and do anything I want like them do 


 10) Do you wear makeup?
Of course I do!! 


 11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I've always wanted to write some kind of love story about a girl who finds love with the wrong guy and her best friend who is a guy was the one for her all along. 


 12) What makes you cry?
Cutting onions, when I get really frustrated or upset about something 


 13) What makes you angry?
People that are unfair to others, people who look down on others because they think they are better than everyone else, being late for work because of traffic and slow drivers


 14) What makes you happy?
My son, My love, Starbucks, Food, Shopping, Makeup, did I mention food ( especially Chick-Fil-A lol), hanging out with friends and family, wine, being outside and when good things happen in life!


 15) What is "Fangirling?"
Ummmm, I guess obsessing  over something too much. I have no clue!! 


 16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
This is hard, but I'll say Fries, Kettle Corn and Chips


 17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Can I say fries again? Lol, Mac and Cheese and Sushi oh and Chick-Fil-A nuggets


 18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Green Tea, Wine and Starbucks. 


 19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Sure, I'm 30 (I'm okay with saying that now lol), mother to a wonderful 3 year old son, lives in the Garden State, still trying to find my way and what career would make me happy, I'm coaching cheerleading now and just living this rollercoaster called life! 


 20) What are 10 random facts about you?
-I eat candy in a certain color order. I will take all the candy out the bag and eat all the yellow ones first and go on from there. Don't know where that even came from.

-I cannot brush my teeth before eating, I won't eat anything. I just don't like the taste! 
-I have a Goldcard at Starbucks and proud of it! 
-I have never been to California and want to go so bad!! 
-So glad Mentos made a pack with all the pink ones, I used to eat all the pinks ones out the package and give the rest to someone lol! 
-I love anything that's Salted Caramel, it's so good! 
-Oh yea, I have a You Tube Channel, it's under my name. It's just my videos from here.
-Did I mention I love food? I could sit and eat all day if I could. I love trying out new restaurants and foods.
-I sing in the car all the time and always have my music blasting! 
-I collect shot glasses from everywhere I go. 

 21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
Go sightseeing
Go out to a new restaurant
Hang out with friends


So that is it for this fun tag. I tag everyone who reads this! See everyone on Friday!!

Comments

  1. Fab answers! I enjoyed reading. My fav colours are pink and purple also!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a fun tag!!! Purple is one of my favorite colors too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this tag! Slow drivers drive me INSANE too! I'm always running a couple minutes late to work and slow drivers always seem to end up infront of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I have a bit of a commute to work so it doesn't make driving to work fun at all! Thanks for reading Tanya!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...