Skip to main content

The Secrets Of Blogging Tag

Happy Friday!! This post is going to be The Secrets of Blogging Tag. I was tagged by +Tanya Lovetere from Leopard Lace and Cheesecake, thanks again! So let's get right into it!




 
 
*Image was taken from the web*
 
 
1. When did you start blogging and why? I started blogging August 2013 from an idea one day. I had all these makeup products that I love so much, was into my natural hair journey and subscribed to these beauty boxes and had no outlet to talk about them. I'm so happy I stuck with this blog!
 
 
2. How many people in "real life" know about your blog? Oh just about everyone I know does.
 
 
3. What are your favorite post to read? I love reading reviews on different beauty products, monthly favorites and empties. It's good to get a different view on the products you have been thinking about purchasing and an excuse to go shopping lol!
 
 
4. List a blog you have recently discovered. The only one I've discovered recently is Glamrezy from Amrezy on Instagram. If you don't follow her, you should. Her makeup is always flawless and its great reading her reviews on different makeup products and getting to know her.
 
 
5. Which post are you most proud of? I can't think of one, I'm just proud to be a blogger now. It's not as easy as I thought but I'm going a pretty good job for my first year!
 
 
6. What advice would you give future blogger? Write about what you are passionate about and don't give up. It takes time to gain a following. Also, be yourself, don't hide behind your post, they should a reflection of you.
 
 
So that is it for this tag. I'm tagging everyone who reads this if you haven't done it already. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend and see you Sunday!
 
 
~**Drea Notes**~
 
So excited to be hosting my Beauty Bash tonight!! SO if you follow me on social media, I'm sorry in advance for flooding your timeline lol!
 
I have such a busy weekend with my Beauty Bash, working, Baby Shower and birthday parties. Also making time for football lol!
 
Looking forward to creating a Fall Lookbook soon so be on the look out for that!!

 

Comments

  1. Thanks for doing this tag. Blogging really is a ton of work! But I love it so much that I don't think of it in a negative way. I just followed Amrezy's blog.Have fun at your Beauty Bash! Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me!! Blogging sure is a lot of work but its so worth it! We did have fun last night, post should be up soon!

      Delete
  2. Great post! I enjoyed reading. Sadly I dont have instagram...I really need to get it together lol. Have fun at your beauty bash..I'm looking forward to the details

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keisha! We did have fun, I will be posting about it soon!

      Delete
  3. wish i could have gone to a beauty bash! it looked like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle, it was fun. That post will be up soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Naturalle Drea Is.....

I have been back and forth about this for a while. The end goal of this blog and my brand that I'm trying to build is success. I have been just trying to figure out my next moves and what steps to take next. This particular move scared me a bit but I feel like I need to take that step out of faith and fully jump into this. You know the saying, if your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.  Starting August 2nd, Naturalle Drea is will be moving to Word Press and officially naturalledrea.com! I am excited for this move and so thankful for those who started this journey here with me! I started this platform as outlet for myself to talk about the things I love and I have grown and learned so much from when I started over 4 years ago. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I first started but I fell in love with writing and creating content. I never thought I would start a Youtube channel either and I love creating videos (except for editing late at nig