Skip to main content

As I Am Coconut Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner

Happy Sunday!! Hope everyone has been enjoying the weekend so far! This post is going to be a review on the cowash that I have been using lately from As I Am.


I talked about this briefly in my Updated Hair Routine video and said there would be a full review coming soon. I was previously using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner for my hair and wanted to try something different. I have seen people raving about this co wash on Instagram and Twitter. I caught it on sale at Sally's but you can find this just about anywhere now. The price varies per store but I've seen it run between 8-12 dollars.

The As I Am website describes the benefits of using this product as:

  • Spreads easily throughout hair
  • Gently cleanses hair and scalp
  • Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
  • Makes detangling a breeze
  • Rinses easily from hair.
  • Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth 
  • Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
(Taken directly from asiamnaturally.com)

When I first opened this container to use, I knew I was going to like using it because of the creamy texture of this.

(As you can see, this is almost gone lol)

This doesn't smell like coconut, it has a sweet scent which was pleasant. This was so easy to apply and use in my hair. It made detangling my hair so much easier and left my hair feeling so soft and manageable. The only thing I don't like is the container it comes in. If this fell over, you would lose a lot of the product and I wish it came in a bigger size. It took me about two months maybe to use the whole container and that is with me using a good amount each wash. Other than that, I really love this co wash. I will be repurchasing this in the future but there are so other cleansers I want to try out. There are also products from the As I Am brand I want to give a try. 

So that is it for my review on the As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner. Have you tried this before? What were your thoughts? What products do you use to wash your hair? Comment below and let me know. Hope you guys have a great week and see you back here on Tuesday!!

~**Drea Notes**~

Loving how the weather is changing into Fall, I already pulled out some Fall candles.

These terrible 3's are not fun, I hope my son doesn't stay in this stage for long!

My cheerleaders did so good at the Pep Rally this past Friday and good during the first game, we won!


Comments

  1. This sounds like an interesting conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This conditioner sounds lovely! I have never tried cowashing my hair...I have always felt the need to wash with shampoo once a week....that's prob why your hair always looks so beautiful. Something else to add to my list of things to try.

    Great review Andrea.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keisha, you should try co washing sometime. I only shampoo once a month.

      Delete
  3. it sounds like a great product! and i got out my fall stuff this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't taken my pumpkins or Fall decor out yet but started burning a Fall candles. Thanks for stopping by Elle!

      Delete
  4. This sounds like it would be great for deep conditioning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did put this in my hair before washing as a pre treatment/deep conditioner before and it made washing my hair easier. Thanks for reading Tanya!

      Delete
  5. I'm with Keisha, I've never done co-washing but this conditioner sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, let me know if you give it a try sometime Rhondine!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Naturalle Drea Is.....

I have been back and forth about this for a while. The end goal of this blog and my brand that I'm trying to build is success. I have been just trying to figure out my next moves and what steps to take next. This particular move scared me a bit but I feel like I need to take that step out of faith and fully jump into this. You know the saying, if your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.  Starting August 2nd, Naturalle Drea is will be moving to Word Press and officially naturalledrea.com! I am excited for this move and so thankful for those who started this journey here with me! I started this platform as outlet for myself to talk about the things I love and I have grown and learned so much from when I started over 4 years ago. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I first started but I fell in love with writing and creating content. I never thought I would start a Youtube channel either and I love creating videos (except for editing late at nig