Skip to main content

New Hair Products and Reviews

Hey guys!! I purchased these two hair products about a month ago and here to do a review on each of them.

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk



As you can tell from the bottle, I've been using this a lot. It has become a new favorite of mine. I saw a friend of mine use this one her YouTube channel and I had to go try it out. I was previously using Cantu Shea Butter Hair Milk and I like the texture of the Shea Moisture better. It is kind of thick but perfect for keeping my hair moisturized and soft. I use this when I first style my hair after washing and then use daily towards the end of the week. It really helps my hair stay moisturized with the humidity and heat. This product can be found at Target for 10.

Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Leave In Conditioner


I was previously using Cantu's Shea Butter leave in conditioner and used it all up. I know there are so many products out there and I wanted to try something new. I used the curl pudding from this line and really liked it so I thought I would try out the leave in conditioner. I like the smooth and silky texture of this but prefer my leave in conditioners be a little thick. Here is what the leave in looks like.


Other than the consistency of this, I really like it. It does help keep my hair moisturized and soft. I'm not sure if this is a favorite because I still love my Cantu leave in conditioner but its up there. This can be found at your local beauty supply store and this was about 6 or 7 dollars. I do want to explore other brands and products to see what really works with my hair.

So that is it for the reviews on my new hair products. Have you tried these products before? What were your thoughts on them? Comment below and let me know!

~** Drea Notes**~

I was on the grill again today!! Made a couple dinners for the week.

I'm going to attempt to get back in the gym this week. 



Comments

  1. This post was so helpful to me! I'm currently looking and researching new products to try on my natural hair. My hair can get so frizzy lol, so I try to look for products that also kept moisture and softness for my hair. I will definitely keep these products in mind, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Pilar! Shea Moisture is really good for helping your hair stay moisturized and soft. Let me know when you try something out! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. The leave in conditioner interests me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty good leave in, I like the results I get from using it. Thanks for reading Tanya!!

      Delete
  3. I used to use the Cantu leave in also and found it to be a little greasy on my hair. I do really like the Elasta QP products...I use their moussse everyday and love it! I haven't tried their leave in as of yet...but its on my list of hair products to try.

    Thanks for sharing

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't I experienced a greasy feeling from Cantu but I have heard a few people say that. I think I did see the mouse in the store, I'll have to check that out. Thanks for stopping by Keisha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over