Skip to main content

Mac Eye Shadow Swatches

Hey guys!! This post is way overdue but better late than never as I would say. I did a few post back in January on my whole makeup collection and was asked to do swatches of the Mac shadows that I have. I didn't realize I had so many and discovered some of my old favorites that I need to start using again. So lets get into this post!! I separated each shadow by colors to make it a little easier.

Blues

L to R: Turquatic, Electric Eel and Deep Truth



Purples

L to R: Trax, Vibrant Grape, Hepcat, Star Violet, Fig 1, Sketch and Beauty Marked


Pinks and Green

L to R: Sweet Lust, Slip Pink, Springtime Skipper, Swish and Full Flame


Highlight Shadows

L to R: Rice Paper, Vex and Arena


Browns and Black

L to R: Soft Brown, Saddle, Sable, Mulch, Embark, Espresso, Handwritten and Carbon



Golds and Bronze

L to R: Woodwinked, Tempting, All That Glitters, Elite, Amber Lights and Coppering




There are a lot of Mac shadows that are really pigmented and some you really have to build up to show. I found that some of the lighter colors are not as pigmented as the darker shades. My personal favorite shadows I own are Saddle, Amber Lights, Coppering, Swish and Sable. So that is it for the swatches of all my Mac eye shadows. What are your favorite shadows from Mac? Comment below and let me know!!


~** Drea Notes**~

I actually went to the track today and walked and ran a mile!! I was so proud of myself but realized that I am out of shape. I need to stop slacking off so much!

It seems like the Summer is flying by, hoping to get to the beach again soon!!

I want to try to make my own popsicles! 







Comments

  1. Great collection! I love seeing swatches of MAC shadows, I don't own any, so this is great!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily! I didn't realize I had so many and I need to start using them again!!

      Delete
  2. Great colors! I have a handful of those too but of course they show up way different than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya!! These were the only shadows I used to use until I discovered other brands. I still love them!

      Delete
  3. What a great collection! An awesome variety of shades to choose from!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I tried to get different colors and finishes every time I went to Mac! Thanks for reading Keisha!!

      Delete
  4. OH.MY.GOD I own like one MAC eyeshadow. Lol. Can I come shop in your collection. They all are lovely especially the browns *adds everything to wish list*. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Rhondine cause I have more than enough of them lol!! I started out with a lot of the brown and gold shades. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. awesome collection! i have only brown neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle, I started with those too and it just grew from there!

      Delete
  6. I want all that glitters, sable, and saddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you trying to shop in my stash Mira? Lol! I love those colors! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over