Skip to main content

Review on Shopping My Beauty Samples-Week 3

Hey guys! Can you believe that Easter is here already?? Gotta play the Easter Bunny later after posting this!! So let's get into these reviews!!

Nelson J Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 in 1 Non Foaming Shampoo



Box it came from: Beauty Army
Sample Size or Full Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 22.00
Review: This was a pretty interesting shampoo to use. I've never really used a 7 in 1 product for my hair before. I really didn't see what scent this was until I opened it. It smelled like very strong orange mint. It didn't bother me that much but it was just so strong. I actually enjoyed using this product. It really got my hair clean, had great slippage so I could detangle my hair and left my hair feeling pretty soft. I think I would repurchase this if it was in a different scent.

Etre Belle Collagen Aloe Vera Hydro Mask



Box it came from: Glossybox
Sample Size or Full Size: Full Size
Price Point: 39.50 for 10 masks
Review: This was another interesting product to use. I wondered how I was going to apply this mask to my face and what it was going to look like. It felt so different on my face, like there was cool gel just sitting there. Here is a picture of what the mask looked like on my face and me being silly lol!

You would apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes and work the remaining gel into your face. My skin was so soft and felt so moisturized. I would use this mask again.

Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil in Pearl




Box it came from: Ipsy
Sample Size or Full Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 14.99
Review: I really loved using this eye pencil. I've never used a eye pencil before and this one was pretty easy to use. I was really hoping this would be a twist up pencil but you have to sharpen it. The color I received was Pearl which is a really pretty golden, champagne color. I love that you can apply it heavy or blend it out for a more sheer, natural look. I would repurchase this again. Here is a closer look at the eye pencil and swatches.


Here is a look I created using the eye pencil,



Prestiche Lemongrass with Olive Oil Soap





Box it came from: Birchbox
Sample Size or Full Size: Full Size
Price Point: 16.99
Review: I didn't know what to expect with this soap. I thought it was going to smell like lemons but I was wrong. I really don't know how to describe what this smelled like but I didn't like it too much. As for using the soap, it was okay. My skin felt pretty nice after using it. This soap also came with a $40 gift card to use on anything on the website. I actually got two more soaps from this company. 

 Apothederm Bright Skin Serum


Box it came from: Birchbox
Sample Size or Full Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 67.50
Review: I've had some bad experiences with serums. I thought they were an unnecessary extra step for skin care. I decided to give them another chance and I'm glad I did. This serum has not broken my skin out and has been really great to use. I don't think I would not repurchase this one because of the price but I'm willing to search for a serum that will would for me.

Ojon Rare Blend Hair Oil


Box it came from: Birchbox
Sample Size or Full Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 35.00
Review: I was always curious about this hair oil. I've seen it in the stores but was just not really sure if I would like it. I was happy to get a sample of this before I purchased it. I used it last night when I washed my hair and I feel it's like other oils I've tried out. It kept my hair moisturized and had a great scent. I'm not too sure if I would repurchase this but I did enjoy using it.

MCMC Phoenix Perfume




Box it came from: Beauty Army
Sample Size or Full Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 95.00
Review: The combination of the peach and other floral notes in this perfume is amazing!! I love the scent of this perfume!! It reminds me of summer nights. I wish the full size wasn't so much, I would so purchase it. Hopefully I can find it in a smaller size.

That's it for Week 3 reviews. Have you used any of these products? What are your thoughts on them? Comment below and let me know!! Hope everyone has a great Easter!!!

Comments

  1. That mask sounds great! I got that same pencil in my Ipsy bag. I use it in the inner corners of my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That mask was pretty interesting to use and it was pretty good. That eye pencil would be great to use in the inner corner of your eyes, thanks for the tip.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow