Skip to main content

My Pigments and Glitters

Hey guys! I am finishing out my All About Makeup theme for January. I didn't realize I had so much stuff, lol! This post is on the glitters and pigments that I have, so let's get right into it!

Glitters

Lit Cosmetics

These are the only glitters that I own and I absolutely love them! I got three of them at IMATS last year and the other three on the Beautylish website. I just love how they look and how glittery they are. I haven't looked at any other company for glitter but I'm open for suggestions for glitters to try!


A closer look at Material Girl, Trend, and Marilin Monroe

A closer look at Kissy Face, Carrot Head and Boogie Nights


Pigments

NYX

I've only use the roll on pigments so far and I really like them. They are so easy to apply and there is not too much fallout from them. I have yet to open the other pigments but I think they will just as good!

(L to R) Penny Pearl, Nude, Ocean Blue Pearl, Chestnut and Baby Pink Pearl



Beauty Army

I used to be subscribed to Beauty Army until sometime last year. They are a subscription box like Ipsy and Birchbox. You fill out a profile and based off of your answers, they pick about nine samples and you get to choose up to 6 samples. I was with them for a little over a year and the samples kept repeating so I decided to end with them and pick up Ipsy. Beauty Army is 12 a month. They had these pigments in the selection pool and I'm glad I got all four of them. I think I only used one or two of them and they are so pigmented! I'm afraid to use them up because I'm not sure if they are still being sold.

(L to R) Medal of Honor, Green Beret, Locked and Loaded and Special Forces



MAC- Dazzlery

I think I have a MAC product in each category lol! This is the only pigment I have from them and I've had it for a few years. A little bit of this pigment goes a long way and its so pretty!


Da Vinci in Bronze

I believe I got this pigment in a Beauty Army or some other box. I haven't used this yet but I love the chocolate color with the hints of gold.


What are your favorite glitters and pigments to use? Comment and let me know.


~ ** Drea Notes **~

Looking forward to the Super Bowl commercials
I really hope we are not getting anymore snow, I just can't, lol
I miss going to the movies, haven't been there in a while

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over