Skip to main content

Fall Fashion Trends That I love

Hey guys! I am back with another post for February's theme, Fashion February! I am going to be talking about the fall fashion trends that I have loving so far this season.


Scarves

I don't think these will ever go out of style. I think everyone should have a few of these in their wardrobe. You can have so many colors, patterns and textures to help make your outfit pop and to keep you warm. I also love that you can tie you scarf up in many ways to make it look so unique and different!




Boots

This is another item that will always be in style during the colder seasons. Boot do keep your feet warm but they can also be very stylish. I love you can have different lengths, heels, styles and colors to choose from. I personally like the horse riding style boots and knee boots.

 
 
 
Dark, Vampy Lips
 
This has been really big this season. I have seen so many ladies rocking dark, vampy lips. Most of the MUA I follow on YoutTube and Instagram have done turtorials with dark,vampy lips or always post pictures wearing it. I love this look for the fall/winter time. I think anyone can wear dark lipsticks, you just have to find the right shade. I love pairing dark lips with a netrual eye.
 
 
 
Knuckle Rings
 
I really didn't take notice of this trend until the summer but it has really been big this fall. I love the different kinds of knuckle rings you can wear and the endless combinations you can create. I have a few myself and I'm surprised they fit becasue my fingers are pretty slim.
 
 
 
Mixed Nail Designs
 
Now I remember when I used to go to the nail salon, I would get designs on every nail or just one and they would all match. I would sometimes have one nail a different accent color nail but now things are totally different.This new nail trend is really popular and I have tried it myself a few times. I like when the colors and different designs all work together. 3D nail art is also pretty popular. I would be afraid that the gems would fall off or my toddler would somehow get it off my finger. Some of these designs have gotten a bit tacky to me but there are some really nice ones.
 
 
Chunky Sweaters
 
I think I only have one of these sweaters but I really love them. They can be very casual, just around the house or be really chic and stylish. They look really great with boots.
 
 
 Chunky Chains
 
I really wasn't a fan of these but I'm starting to really like the chunky chains. It really depends on how and what you wear it.
 
Winged and Cat Eye
 
These two may have been around for a while but I'm just taking notice of them. They have been really big with makeup artists. I'm still practicing but I have mastered a winged eye a few times and I think I got the cat eye down.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So that is it for the fall trends that I love. What are your favorite fashion trends? Comment and let me know!!
 
 
~ ** Drea Notes** ~
 
I didn't wear makeup at all this week! Been in a rush to get to work or snow day.
Not looking forward to more snow this weekend
I wish I was at New York Fashion Week, one year I will get there! 

Comments

  1. My favorite is the dark vampy lips! I love dark lips in the fall/winter months. I saw a lot of mixed nail designs this fall/ winter as well. Love it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one dark lip I wore before discovering other colors is Brown lol. I love dark purple and wine colors too. Thanks for reading Rhondine!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over