Skip to main content

High End Nail Polish

During this month's theme of All About Nails, I will share with you my whole nail polish collection. First, I'm starting with my high end nail polish. Please excuse the quality of the pictures, I was using my phone. I just located my camera but I need to find the charger, that will be fun lol!

Butter London- Price Point 15.00

Now when I saw this nail polish in Ulta, I thought they were crazy for charging 15 bucks for nails polish!! It was out of my price range and I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it. Well, Ulta was having their 21 Days Of Beauty Sale last year and Butter London happened to be on sale for 9.00 each so I decided to give them a try and see what the hype was about because I've read so many people swearing by this polish and how its so great. They were right. The formula is so amazing, you only need two coats and it does last for a while. Plus Butter London is one of the 3 Free Polishes.

Essie- Price Point 8.00

Here was another brand I heard people raving about but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the eight bucks for it. I was always looking at all the beautiful colors they had. The first Essie polish I actually received was in a special Birchbox on month and I loved it. Essie is also a 3 Free Company. Its so hard to really go into Ulta and pick up one color because there are way too many to choose from. The formula on Essie is a little thin to me but it does the job.


OPI- Price Point 8.00-8.50

OPI is one of my favorite brands!! I always use their polish in the Nail Salon and the colors always look beautiful and lasted for a while on my nails. Now I guess because I haven't tried the other brands before is why I couldn't bring myself to purchase them but I would most definitely go to Ulta and buy OPI. I think I own the most polishes in OPI then every other nail polish I have. Now I've read that certain OPI polishes are 3 Free or all of them all. I'm still looking into but if anyone really know, please let me know!!



Sephora By OPI- Price Point 9.00

I'm kinda sad that Sephora is no longer selling this in their stores :(.... This was my second favorite polish!! I just happened to purchase a few when they were on the clearance section and it was all over then. I didn't mind buying them full price because they are the best ever. The formula was so wonderful and colors look so amazing on your nails. Sephora now carries Formula X Nail Polish which I need to try out for this month. Well, I still have OPI and I'm scared to even use this polish knowing I can't purchase them anymore. I so hate when things get discontinued!!


Zoya- Price Point 8.00

One day I was on the Beautylish App and I saw that Zoya was having a promotion for 3 free polishes and it was the last night!! I thought I had to make a purchase in order to receive the free polishes but all I had to pay for was shipping!! I haven't really heard of Zoya before and only saw them in Ulta. All the colors looked to bright and beautiful on the site but I worried that they wouldn't look as nice in person. I've never purchased nail polish online before and I always like to look at things before purchasing. Boy was I wrong, the polish looked so amazing and it was just as amazing on my nails!! I was so glad I decided to give them a try!! Zoya is also a 3 Free company and I just love them!! I also love when I catch them on sale!!




So those are all of my High End Nails Polishes. Next I will be going over my Drugstore polishes then compare the High End to Drugstore. What are your favorite high end polishes? Let me know in the comments section and also any High End Nail Polish I need to try out that was not on the post!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed reading about the different brands. I don't own any Essie or Butter London but I love OPI and Zoya! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shalunya!! OPI is my favorite nail polish!! I will reviewing my drugstore polishes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Zoya deal! I can't wait til they do it again this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow