This so far is my favorite DIY Gel Manicure. It last on my nails for 7-8 days before I see any major chipping. I have one or two more manicures to try but this by far is the best one. You can find both Gelous and Out The Door at Sally's or you can find Out The Door at Walmart. With this manicure you would apply a coat of the Gelous and let it set for a few minutes, then apply a second coat and let that set for 3-4 minutes. Then you would apply your color and let it set for about 5 minutes, put another coat of Gelous and let that set for 4-5 minutes, apply another coat of polish and let it set and then apply the top coat. It is so easy to do and really doesn't take that long to dry. The next DIY Gel Manicure that I will be trying will be up sometime this weekend.
On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Comments
Post a Comment