Skip to main content

Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer Review*

I am enjoying this last bit of Summer before Fall but not this heatwave lol! I'm happy that Football season is back (Go Eagles) and looking forward Fall time activities. Today I am bringing you another Valentia review powered by BrandBacker. *I was sent this product complementary to review and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the review of this Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer!


Powered By BrandBacker*


I have tried a few products by this company and have loved each one of them. I was so excited to give this moisturizer a try. This is a light weight moisturizer that illuminates skin while providing all day hydration. I love how big the container is and you get a lot of product to last you for a while. It also has a pump so you don't dispense too much.


I am very particular about what moisturizer I use. I look for ones that have of course amazing benefits for my skin and to help control my oily T-zone. Also, I look for moisturizers that keep my skin moisturized all day and my skin doesn't feel dry at all. Directly from the Valentia, here are the main ingredients and their benefits:

Botanical Hyaluronic Acid:  This plant based substance penetrated deep into the skin to secure moisture, support skin elasticity, and plump the skin from within.
Kojic Acid:  Known for its skin-lightening properties, this antioxidant helps to naturally control melanin production and prevent dark spots. 
Ginseng: A symbol of long-life, strength, and wisdom, Ginseng boosts skin-firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look. 
Safflower Oil: Rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps to repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier, providing superior protection. 
Shea Butter: This wonder nut contains a myriad of regenerative vitamins and essential fatty acids, providing a welcome dose of moisture, hydrating and nourishing the skin.  

I knew I was going to love this moisturizer because it contained Shea Butter that helps keep my skin moisturized and soft. I still get a little oily but not as much as I normally do. I love how soft and bright my skin has been looking lately. My skin stays moisturized all day and night. This is another hit from Valentia for me! 

You can check out all Valentia SkinCare directly on their site RIGHT HERE! If you are an Amazon shopper like myself, you can find them HERE! Also you can follow their INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK PAGES!

So that is it for this skincare review. Have you tried any Valentia products before? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY PREVIOUS POST FROM MY SERIES ON A PERSONAL NOTE???


~**Drea Notes**~

Did I mention I'm excited that football is back?? Lol! 

It seems like I'm going to be pretty busy these next couple of weeks with some fun stuff.



Comments

  1. Oooh I saw this moisturizer on the BB site and was curious to know how it was! I'm happy you are loving it! Valentia is such a great skincare line and needs more exposure! Thanks so much for sharing this with us Andrea! I look forward to hearing what all fun stuff you've got coming up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do need more exposure, they have amazing products!! I just love everything I've tried so far! Thanks for stopping by Liz!!

      Delete
  2. This sounds really nice! I think I would like it because of the shea butter too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, if you try it out let me know! Thanks for reading Tanya!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow