Skip to main content

Royal Rose Hydrating Serum Review*

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone has been enjoying this interesting weather so far. Today I'm bringing you another post powered by BrandBacker and another Valentia product. *I was sent this product for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the review on this Royal Rose Hydrating Serum!

Powered By BrandBacker


I recently did a review on two other skincare products by Valentia which you can read HERE!! I was excited when I was chosen to review another skincare product. This time around I got to review a hydrating serum. If you have been following me for a while then you know that I have a love/hate relationship with serums. My skin loves it or it will break out. This serum is actually a nighttime one and so far, my skin loves it!! This serum not only smells good but has amazing skincare benefits. Taken directly from the Valentia site, this serum helps to:

- Deeply moisturizes skin
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Soothes & nourishes dry skin
- Smooths skin tone & texture
- Boosts skin radiance 


Along with those benefits, here are some of the main ingredients of this serum and their benefits. This is also taken from the Valentia site.

Rosa Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin-friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.

Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne.

Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C and A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skins moisture.

Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.

Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.



I love how this serum absorbs into the skin and how soft and hydrated my skin feels the next morning. I have been noticing how my complexion has been just glowing and more youthful looking. It is very lightweight and just an overall amazing product. I love it and will continue to incorporate this into my skincare regimen. You can find out more about this product HERE on Amazon or if you are interested in other Valentia products, you can go directly to their site HERE!

So that is it for my review of this hydrating serum. Have you tried this product? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Friday!!

Have you checked out my first tutorial on How I wash my hair??


Comments

  1. I would love to try this! Glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this just as much as the other ones, I think you would like it too. Thanks for reading Tanya!

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely. Serums are a staple in my beauty routine.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes serum have become a staple in mine as well. Thanks for stopping by Keisha!!

      Delete
  3. I loove serums! I have only tried an eye cream from Valentia and love it! I may add this to my Amazon wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to love serums as well. Yes do add this to your wish list lol!! Thanks for reading Jackie!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...