Skip to main content

Ultimate Skin Repair and Hydration Combo Review*

Happy Thursday!! I hope everything is doing well and enjoying this week so far. Today I am bringing a skincare review by Valentia and BrandBacker. *I received these products complementary for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using them. Let's get into the reviews.

*Powered by Brandbacker*


True Glow Eye Cream


I was so excited to try this eye cream. I am getting older and I need to start using more products geared towards anti-aging. I love all the amazing benefits this product has to offer. It helps to reduce wrinkles, nourish and hydrate, tighten the eye area, brighten dark circles and restore radiance. I am so bad with remembering to take before and after pictures but this eye cream is amazing! I have noticed a huge difference around my under eye area. I don't look so tired and I don't have to color correct as much. My under eye area looks brighter and smooth. I have been loving this eye cream. I love that it has Vitamin C to help with smoothing and brightening the skin and Organic Rosehip oil to help with reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can find out more information about this eye cream HERE!!

Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask


I was also excited to try out this facial mask. I always love trying out new mask. This mask boost collagen production, reduces fine lines, increases skin radiance and secures moisture. This mask had a different texture than any other masks I've tried. It has a pudding like consistency. Here is a picture of the mask.

 You would apply this mask and leave it for 15-30 minutes then remove with a damp cloth with warm water. You do get a slight tingling sensation which felt cooling to me. My skin felt so smooth and was glowing after I tried this mask. I was pretty impressed! My skin has been looking more radiant and staying moisturized. I love this mask. This mask also has Rosehip Oil and some other interesting ingredients such as Japanese Green Tea and Sea Buckthorn oil which help with anti-aging. You can find out more about this mask HERE!! 

Overall I have been loving these skincare products. They are definitely new favorites of mine. They are pretty amazing and I highly recommend them of you are looking for some anti-aging products. Valentia has some great skincare products and you can check out their site HERE!! 

That is it for my review on these skincare products. Have you tried these products before? What were your thoughts? Which product interests you the most? Comment below and let me know. Hope you enjoy this week and see you Friday!!


Have you checked out my previous post on my February Essence Beauty Box??







Comments

  1. I am posting my review of these soon too! I really liked them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look out for your review Tanya. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. glad to hear you really liked them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,I love when I come across good skincare products! Thanks for stopping by Elle!!

      Delete
  3. Their eye cream is the best I have used! That mask sounds amazing. I may have to add that on my Amazon list =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give the mask a try. Thanks for reading Jackie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over