Skip to main content

Ultimate Skin Repair and Hydration Combo Review*

Happy Thursday!! I hope everything is doing well and enjoying this week so far. Today I am bringing a skincare review by Valentia and BrandBacker. *I received these products complementary for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using them. Let's get into the reviews.

*Powered by Brandbacker*


True Glow Eye Cream


I was so excited to try this eye cream. I am getting older and I need to start using more products geared towards anti-aging. I love all the amazing benefits this product has to offer. It helps to reduce wrinkles, nourish and hydrate, tighten the eye area, brighten dark circles and restore radiance. I am so bad with remembering to take before and after pictures but this eye cream is amazing! I have noticed a huge difference around my under eye area. I don't look so tired and I don't have to color correct as much. My under eye area looks brighter and smooth. I have been loving this eye cream. I love that it has Vitamin C to help with smoothing and brightening the skin and Organic Rosehip oil to help with reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can find out more information about this eye cream HERE!!

Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask


I was also excited to try out this facial mask. I always love trying out new mask. This mask boost collagen production, reduces fine lines, increases skin radiance and secures moisture. This mask had a different texture than any other masks I've tried. It has a pudding like consistency. Here is a picture of the mask.

 You would apply this mask and leave it for 15-30 minutes then remove with a damp cloth with warm water. You do get a slight tingling sensation which felt cooling to me. My skin felt so smooth and was glowing after I tried this mask. I was pretty impressed! My skin has been looking more radiant and staying moisturized. I love this mask. This mask also has Rosehip Oil and some other interesting ingredients such as Japanese Green Tea and Sea Buckthorn oil which help with anti-aging. You can find out more about this mask HERE!! 

Overall I have been loving these skincare products. They are definitely new favorites of mine. They are pretty amazing and I highly recommend them of you are looking for some anti-aging products. Valentia has some great skincare products and you can check out their site HERE!! 

That is it for my review on these skincare products. Have you tried these products before? What were your thoughts? Which product interests you the most? Comment below and let me know. Hope you enjoy this week and see you Friday!!


Have you checked out my previous post on my February Essence Beauty Box??







Comments

  1. I am posting my review of these soon too! I really liked them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look out for your review Tanya. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. glad to hear you really liked them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,I love when I come across good skincare products! Thanks for stopping by Elle!!

      Delete
  3. Their eye cream is the best I have used! That mask sounds amazing. I may have to add that on my Amazon list =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give the mask a try. Thanks for reading Jackie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...