Skip to main content

The Complexion Perfection Sampler Review

Happy Thursday!! This weather has been really crazy lately. I wish it would just make up its mind on which season it is lol! Today I'm bringing you a review on Birchbox Complexion Perfection Sampler box. This was one of their limited edition boxes that I couldn't pass up on. Let's get into the review.



Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Primer


This is hands down one of the best facial primers I have ever tried. I love how it hides my large pores and I don't get as oily. I have so many samples of this primer but you can never have enough!

Beauty Blender


This is the main reason I purchased this box. It was 20 dollars and the beauty blender alone is that price so I felt it was worth purchasing. I love the beauty blender, it was one of the first makeup sponges I tried. I love how flawless my foundation looks and how well it blends everything. This is something everyone should have in their makeup collection.

Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow


I was really excited to try this out. You can use this alone or under your foundation. When I saw the color of this, I was a little scared. I thought it wasn't going to blend with my complexion. I had to use a little bit of this or my skin would look too ashy. I liked the coverage and how it looked on my complexion. I have only used this alone but would use this as a primer as well.

W3ll People Bio Brightening Invisible Powder


I have been enjoying the products I have received by this company. I only use the Laura Mercier. translucent powder to set my concealer but I really liked this one. It is finely milled and my concealer did not crease at all. It gave a natural highlight and was not too much. I really liked using this powder and would purchase the full size. Here is a picture of the powder.




The Beauty Crop Lightening Crew Highlight Cream


I have become a highlighter junkie and this one right here is everything. I am just getting into using liquid highlights and just love this one. The color is amazing and your highlight will be poppin' lol! It is such a pretty pink, golden color, I just love it. Here is a swatch of it.



Here are a couple pictures of the BB Cream and highlight with looks I created.





Overall I really liked this box and would repurchase the full size of the products. Have you tired this box or any of the products? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Friday!!










Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It was, I really liked everything! Thanks for reading Tanya!!

      Delete
  2. The highlighter is gorgeous! I am a highlighter junkie also...so addicted to the shimmer and glow. Looks like a great box.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to tell myself I don't need anymore highlighters lol. Thanks for stopping by Keisha!

      Delete
  3. This box is so worth it! All those items sounds awesome and yes you can never have enough of those sample primers hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many samples of primers, I don't have to purchase anymore for a while lol! Thanks for reading Jackie!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Dreams Are Built Overnight

Can't believe my birthday is next week, next Monday to be exact! I just want to have a nice, relaxing day. Today I am bringing you another book review (I know, two in one week lol)!



I have to say, I really proud of this guy and everything that he is doing now. I actually went to elementary school with David and he was a pretty cool person(and still is lol). Before this book, he started a company called Sleep Is 4 Suckers which sells apparel with a message behind it. David also expanded into motivational speaking and is a pretty dynamic speaker. I really wanted to support him and read this book because I was really drawn to the title of it.

I honestly did not want to put this book down when I started reading it. I read this book every free moment I had because I really wanted this information to sink in. You can really visualize what David is saying in this book and really picture the message he sharing. He really does drop a lot of amazing knowledge, tips and advice in this book.

Happily Ever Johnson: Registries, Rings and Things

It is crazy how fast this wedding is approaching! I can't believe it is almost February and June will be here before we know it! We have done so much with wedding planning and trying to make sure we have everything covered. First we started with finishing our registries. We started them but it just didn't feel complete. Earlier this month we attended a Sip and Scan event at Macy's. They had representatives from different brands such as Mikasa, Kitchen Aid and All Clad to answer any questions about products and to help you pick out the things you would like to put on your registry. They had a DJ there, passed hors o'derves and mocktails.

Here we are with the scanner having registry fun lol

We didn't have our formal or everyday dinnerware on the registry and finally picked those out. It was hard trying to decide what to go with. For everyday, I was looking for something that was durable since we have a 5 year old and dishware that was going to last. For our formal di…

February Onyx Box

I am so happy the weekend is here! What do you guys have planned? I am going to the movies with some friends and seeing what else the weekend will bring. Today I'm sharing what I got in my February Onyx Box!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEO!!
So that is it for my February Onyx Box. What did you get this month in your subscriptions? Comment below and let me know! Have a great weekend and see you guys Tuesday!!
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY NEW BEAUTY BOX SUBSCRIPTION??
~**Drea Notes**~
I miss watching football on Sundays. I can't wait until it come back. 
My son now has two loose teeth, I can't take how he is growing up!