Resolute Beauty Blogger August 2014
Hi Ladies! Beauty Bloggers Shalunya from Shalunya and Boyet and El from Glossy Glam Blog teamed up to create The Resolute Beauty Blogger. They wanted to do this to not only stay on track with their Beauty Blog Resolutions for 2014 but also to give other beauty bloggers the chance to join in on the action.
So I'm into my third month of this and still making good progress!!
1. Set Up A Blogging Schedule- Still sticking to my Sunday, Tuesday and Friday but there will be a special post tomorrow for the actual 1 year anniversary of my blog!!
2. Change Up The Current Style- This is still in the works. I've been talking to my cousin about how I want to change the site a bit. I also have been thinking about new series to start doing and I actually found my camera and the charger! I also found an editing program on my computer so my videos can start to look better.
3. Learn More About Blogging- I have been surfing the web and researching different blogging tips and the actual history of blogging. I didn't know blogging has only been around for 20 years! It has grown and changed so much during that time! I love all the info I'm finding!
4. Attend A Blogging Event- Yea.....still looking for one, I hope I find something soon!
5. Proof Read Better- I was looking at a post I did last week and found a few typos! Now I read my post out loud and make corrections as I go.
6. Get Calendar And Blogging Book- I have been using both so much with writing ideas, taking notes on products I've used and mapping out my schedule of when I want to post things. I feel so organized!!
1. Finding Myself, Figuring Out What I Want To Do- In my post last month, I found these three questions to answer. I'm working on the first one, "Who are you?" and it's really making me think about myself and who I really am.
2. Wear Makeup More Often- I have been doing this more and can't wait for Fall to wear my berry, wine and red lipsticks! I'm trying to put a good dent in my stash before IMATS next year lol!!
3. Wear Skirts And Dresses More Often- I have been sticking to this and need to get some stockings for Fall and Winter. I had to throw out a bunch because they were too small or had runs.
4. Use BBW Stash- You guys will be proud that I used two of my favorite discontinued scents last month!! I had to hide that Cool Coconut Surf lol! I can't wait to start wearing Japanese Cherry Blossom and Twilight Woods in the Fall.
5. Be More Prepared and Organized- This has been off and on last month but I'm still working on it. It helps so much when I pack everything the night before so the mornings run smooth.
6. Not Stress So Much- Siting outside on my lunch break has been helping a lot. I just love listening to the nature and having nothing on my mind. I didn't have too many melt downs last month and been feeling more calm.
So that is it on the Blogging and Personal goals. Have you set goals for yourself? How have you been coming along with them? Comment below and let me know!
So sad my crazy laptop would not start last night!! I hope it can be fixed soon, thank goodness for a backup (Well I'm using my Mom's lol)
I can't believe August is almost over and I'm already thinking about Christmas gifts lol!