Skip to main content

June Goal Results and July Goals

I had such an amazing weekend! I went to an event in New York (it will on the blog soon) and hung out with friends. What did you guys do this past weekend? Today I am bring you the results of my June Goals and ones I have set for July. You can see last month's goals HERE!!

Create a schedule for Schoolwork and Blogging (including a YouTube Schedule)

This had to be done because I was just all over the place trying to get things done and it was driving me a little crazy. I wasn't making enough time for everything and was falling behind on some things. Also recording and editing videos is very time consuming and I would sometimes be up so late at night trying to get the next day's post up and I would be so tired going into work the next day. The schedule really seemed to work and helped me so much. I have days were I would record videos, prep post, do my schoolwork and time for rest. With this schedule, I wanted to have day were videos go up on my channel. I was just all over the place with that as well. Now videos will be on the blog and channel every other Thursday and Friday.

Bring Back Workout Challenge with DVD's 

*Sigh*.... I've come to notice that I cannot force the workout unless I'm willing to make the time for it. I know that I want to be healthy and be active but I have to find a way to fit it in my busy schedule. If that means that I have to workout after work or early in the morning then it will happen. I actually did workout for two weeks and started to see results but just fell off after that. I will get it together at some point, especially with the wedding coming up.

30 Day Accountability and Inspirational Journal

I was very successful with this one, well the month isn't over yet but this has been so helpful. This is from Life According To Her by Ahyiana Angel. I met her at the I Need New Friends event I attended in April. You can check out that post HERE! Ahyiana's business is a community that is all about uplifting and supporting women. It is also a place for resources on business advancement and just learning. This journal unfortunately is unavailable but please check out her website RIGHT HERE!! I have learned so much about myself doing this journal and it has made me aware that I need to have more accountability for myself and things I am trying to do.


Here are the goals that I have set for July:

Get through a book
Stick to schedule for schoolwork and blogging
No meat during the week

Did you have goals set from last month? How did you make out? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday!!

Have you checked out my previous post on my June Birchbox and Ipsy??




~**Drea Notes**~

Can you believe July will be here already?? I'm ready for this holiday weekend!

I'm curious about that Strawberry Acai refresher with Coconut Milk at Starbucks but its been sold out. It must be good then lol!

I'm going to look at wedding dresses again this weekend. I'm excited that things are starting to come together. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow