Skip to main content

June Goal Results and July Goals

I had such an amazing weekend! I went to an event in New York (it will on the blog soon) and hung out with friends. What did you guys do this past weekend? Today I am bring you the results of my June Goals and ones I have set for July. You can see last month's goals HERE!!

Create a schedule for Schoolwork and Blogging (including a YouTube Schedule)

This had to be done because I was just all over the place trying to get things done and it was driving me a little crazy. I wasn't making enough time for everything and was falling behind on some things. Also recording and editing videos is very time consuming and I would sometimes be up so late at night trying to get the next day's post up and I would be so tired going into work the next day. The schedule really seemed to work and helped me so much. I have days were I would record videos, prep post, do my schoolwork and time for rest. With this schedule, I wanted to have day were videos go up on my channel. I was just all over the place with that as well. Now videos will be on the blog and channel every other Thursday and Friday.

Bring Back Workout Challenge with DVD's 

*Sigh*.... I've come to notice that I cannot force the workout unless I'm willing to make the time for it. I know that I want to be healthy and be active but I have to find a way to fit it in my busy schedule. If that means that I have to workout after work or early in the morning then it will happen. I actually did workout for two weeks and started to see results but just fell off after that. I will get it together at some point, especially with the wedding coming up.

30 Day Accountability and Inspirational Journal

I was very successful with this one, well the month isn't over yet but this has been so helpful. This is from Life According To Her by Ahyiana Angel. I met her at the I Need New Friends event I attended in April. You can check out that post HERE! Ahyiana's business is a community that is all about uplifting and supporting women. It is also a place for resources on business advancement and just learning. This journal unfortunately is unavailable but please check out her website RIGHT HERE!! I have learned so much about myself doing this journal and it has made me aware that I need to have more accountability for myself and things I am trying to do.


Here are the goals that I have set for July:

Get through a book
Stick to schedule for schoolwork and blogging
No meat during the week

Did you have goals set from last month? How did you make out? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday!!

Have you checked out my previous post on my June Birchbox and Ipsy??




~**Drea Notes**~

Can you believe July will be here already?? I'm ready for this holiday weekend!

I'm curious about that Strawberry Acai refresher with Coconut Milk at Starbucks but its been sold out. It must be good then lol!

I'm going to look at wedding dresses again this weekend. I'm excited that things are starting to come together. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...