Skip to main content

Sunday Fashions: Clothing Haul

Happy Sunday!! It has been a busy weekend, I was hardly in the house at all. I had another post in mind to do today but wanted to film my first clothing haul!! It is a small one but wanted to share about my first time in the stores Zara and Top Shop!




Have you ever shopped in these store before? Comment below and let me know! Have a great week and see you see you for Thursday Reviews!

Check out my previous post, Shopping My Beauty Samples!





~**Drea Notes**~

I signed up to do the Spartan Race in November with some of my coworkers! I need to start training now lol!! Pray for me!

I have been obsessed with Caramel Macchiatos, upside down!! One of my coworkers used to work at Starbucks and told me to try it that way and I have been in love ever since!



Comments

  1. I love that white crop top with the tan shorts! Thank pink bodycon dress is super cute too. I love your hair like that! What is a caramel macchiato upside down? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! I don't remember exactly what they do different but that is how you would order the coffee lol! That's my favorite Starbucks drink! Thanks for watching!!

      Delete
  2. Oooh that caramel macchiato upside down sounds interesting, I may try that one day! That Zara white crop top is so cute! An all white outfit with that skirt would be so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you do Jackie!! I think you'll like it! That's a great idea for that skirt! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...