Skip to main content

OZ Naturals Professional Moisturizing Serum Review*

Happy Thursday!! I am loving this Spring weather and glad spring decided to stay lol!! Today I'm going to be reviewing OZ Naturals Professional Moisturizing Serum. *This post is powered by Brand Backer and my opinion of this product is based from testing it out. So let's get into the review!!

Powered by Brand Backer

You guys know I love a good serum. When it doesn't break my face out and does what it says, it is a keeper lol!! I was pretty excited when I got the chance the try this serum out. Directly from OZ Naturals site, OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum deeply hydrates and plumps skin to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Rich with antioxidant vitamin C, this formula leaves skin soft & rejuvenated & because it's botanically derived, it is considered to be the highest quality HA serum on the market. I love that this serum is 100% cruelty, paraban, sulfate, mineral oil, GMO, lanolin and gluten free. You know the ingredients that you are putting on your face and I love products that are natural for the skin.





Along with the natural ingredients, this serum has such amazing benefits. Taken from the OZ Naturals site, The sponge-like matrix of our hyaluronic acid serum holds in the moisture that is responsible for plumping skin and diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Its formula has been designed to create the perfect mix of ingredients your skin needs to achieve a youthful, lifted glow.

Plump & hydrates dry dull skin
Assists in balancing skin moisture levels
Speeds up skin-cell turnover, keeping new and healthy skin on the surface
Diminishes surface lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen
Naturally lifts and firms sagging

I used this as my daytime serum for about a week and I loved it! For one, it didn't break out my skin lol and I noticed a difference in my skin. It did feel more hydrated and gave my skin a nice glow.  My skin felt smoother and just looked more healthy. I loved the silky consistency of the serum and it felt very lightweight on the skin. It settled into the skin nicely and didn't feel greasy at all. I really loved using this serum and it has become a part of my daytime skin regiment, which I need to update by the way.

This 1 Fl. Oz bottle runs for 16.45 which is pretty good for a serum. I would really recommend this serum if you are looking to try something new and great for your skin. You can find out more about this amazing serum and where to purchase HERE!!

So that is it for this review on OZ Naturals. Have you tried this serum before? What were your thoughts? What is your favorite serum or skincare product? Comment below and let me know. I will have my April favorites up something this weekend and no post on Sunday because of Mother's Day. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week and see you guys soon!!

Check out my previous post April Birchbox and Ipsy!



~**Drea Notes**~

Have you tried the new S'mores Frap at Starbucks?? I love it!!!

I've been slacking on the working out again, I'll get back to working out soon!!





Comments

  1. I haven't tried alot of serums before but this sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great serum, you should give it a try!! Thanks for reading Tanya!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow