Happy Rainy Tuesday!! Christmas will be here Thursday and I haven't wrapped one present yet lol!! I have so much to do as always lol!! Well here is my monthly progress of my blogging and personal goals I have set for myself. Let's see how I did thins month!!
1. Set A Blogging Schedule - I'm still sticking to my Sunday, Tuesday and Friday schedule.
2. Get New Calendar and Blogging Book- I'm currently planning post for January and possibly a giveaway since my birthday is next month! I've been taking notes on products I've been using, ideas I have and keeping track of everything!!
3. Learn More About Blogging- I've been researching on how to drive more traffic to my blog, be more engaging, and how change a few things. I've found a lot of good information!!
4. Attend A Blogging Event- I've still been unsuccessful at this. I have been looking around but hopefully I find something soon. My friends and I got our tickets to IMATS next year, I'm so excited!!
5. Change Up The Current Style- This is still in the works but I have made a Facebook page for my blog, you can follow Here!! I'm hoping to make a few changes to how my blog looks and figure out how to get the social media buttons on my page, just gotta get over to my cousin's house soon.
6. Proof Read Better- I've been doing okay with this, don't see as many mistakes as before.
1. Wear Dresses and Skirts More Often- I forgot how much fun it was to really put outfits together and dress up. I've been wearing plenty of dresses and skirts this month. It makes me feel more girly.
2. Wear Makeup More Often- I've been doing this and started posting Face Of The Day on Instagram and my Facebook page. I'm trying to put a dent in what I have before IMATS lol!!
3. Use BBW Stash- I've been wearing Japanese Cherry Blossom all month and started wearing Twisted Peppermint this week. I'm going to try not to buy anymore body care stuff at the semi-annual sale, lol!!
4. Be More Prepared and Organized- I've been half and half with this one. I try to prepare lunches and stuff the night before but some nights I'm so tired, I don't feel like it. I have been waking up early most mornings to get ready but sometimes I will sleep past that alarm lol!
5. Not Stress So Much- I have a more positive attitude and outlook on life. I know I sometimes dwell in the past but I need to look forward. No major meltdowns this month, I've been good!
6. Finding Myself and Figuring Out What I Want To Do- I'm still job searching like crazy. I'm in the process of rewriting my resume. I did have an interview but didn't get the job. I was just happy that someone called my in for one. I know more are coming soon and that right job will too.
Well that is it for the Resolute Beauty Blogger for December. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy time with your family and have a great holiday. I will back next Tuesday with a new post. I want to enjoy my time off and the holiday season with my family. See you guys next Tuesday!!