Skip to main content

InstaNaturals Review*

It's officially Christmas Day and I finished wrapping all the presents, baking cookies and making sure someone stays asleep lol! Well I'm here to bring you a review on a few InstaNatural products. *This post is powered by BrandBacker and these are based on my opinions after using the products.

Powered By BrandBacker


A little bit about Insta Naturals,  InstaNatural is a leading online distributor of a collection of nature-inspired beauty and cosmetic products. All of InstaNatural's products are produced in small batches and packaged in FDA-certified facilities in the USA to ensure freshness and safety for customers. With results-driven products backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee, InstaNatural is focused on providing the best collection of beauty products to address a wide variety of skincare needs. (taken directly from InstaNaturals website). They have a wide variety of skin care, hair and body care. I was happy to have the chance to try out more than one product from this company. I had the option to receive one or two additional products along with the one I would be reviewing. Let's get into my thoughts about InstaNaturals.

Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask


I always love a good hair mask to help rehydrate my hair and help it when it is feeling a bit dry. I love all the amazing benefits of this hair mask. Along with Argan oil, it also contains Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Avocado oil and Japanese Green Tea. It is supposed to help deep condition your hair, strengthen and restore hair and help with keeping your hair hydrated. This mask smell just like an orange cream dreamsicle. I just want to eat it lol. I love the thick and creamy texture of this hair mask. It was so easy to work with and use in my hair. I left the mask in for about 5-10 minutes and my hair felt so silky and smooth. I just instantly fell in love with this mask after the results with my hair. This retails for 17.95 and so worth every penny.

100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil


I've heard so many amazing benefits of using Argan Oil. It is a great multi-purpose product for hair, skin and nails. I was happy to try this organic Argan Oil and I'm in love with it. The first time I used it was in my hair. It really helped with keeping it moisturized and soft. It's so lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down. I've also been using this as my nightly moisturizer and it works so well with my skin. I love how it doesn't make my face any oilier than it already is and just improved how my skin has been looking. This certified and organic virgin cold-pressed Argan Oil is one of the best oils I've tried. This oil is priced at 19.37 and just worth purchasing.

Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum


You guys know how I did feel about using facial serums. I wasn't having much luck until I found a few that worked well with my skin. I was pretty excited to give this serum a try. I love that this serum is to help fight the signs of aging. This serum contains Vitamin C, Rosehip Oil and Plant Stem Cells which are all beneficial to great skin. This serum looks and smells just like orange juice lol.


A little bit of this serum goes a long way. You only need about 1-2 drops and just pat it into your skin. It absorbs into your skin very well and I've noticed a little difference in my complexion. It has not broken my skin out and is working so well. I think I have found a favorite serum. This serum is 16.97. 

So that is it for my review on InstaNaturals. As you can tell, I'm in love with these products. It great when you can find good quality products that are amazing and affordable. I will be repurchasing all of them. You can find InstaNaturals HERE or on Amazon. Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. Hope everyone has a great holiday and see you next Tuesday!!

Comments

  1. Happy Holidays Andrea! The hair mask sounds lovely...I love a good hair treatment. :)

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays Keisha!! Hope you enjoy your holiday! I really love this hair mask, it really helped my hair!! Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to try this mask out. I just got it right before Christmas. I need to start working on my review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like it Tanya. Did you just get the mask or did you opt to get the other items? Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over