Happy Sunday!! How was your Thanksgiving? Did you go shopping on Black Friday? I had a great Thanksgiving with family and enjoyed some family time. Well I am half way through the year with my goals. Let's see the progress I made for this month.
1. Set A Blogging Schedule- I have still been sticking to my Sunday, Tuesday and Friday schedule.
2. Change Up The Current Style- I haven't much with my site yet but it is in the works.
3. Learn More About Blogging- I haven't done anymore research but still looking over the information I have collected.
4. Attend A Blogging Event- Still looking for an even to attend. I was planning on going to the Holiday Pop Up Makeup Show but some scheduling conflicts came up so I have to miss this year. :( I am looking forward to IMATS again!!
5. Proof Read Better- I have been really working on this. I make sure to read over my post twice before publishing. I haven't seen many typos or mistakes lately.
6. Get A New Blogging Calendar and Book- I'm still using both, I was planning out posts for next month the other day.
1. Use BBW Stash More- I have used Sensual Amber almost the whole month. I need to switch it out soon and use another scent.
2. Wear Makeup More Often- I have been wearing it more, almost everyday of the week. Even if I don't get to wear a full face, I would usually wear is eyeliner, mascara, some blush and some color on the lips.
3. Be More Prepared and Organized- There have been some days I'm rushing and trying to pack stuff in the morning but for the most part I'm still packing lunches and bags the night before. I'm also waking up earlier so I have more time to get ready.
4. Wear Dresses and Skirts More Often- I fell off on this one. I think I wore a dress once this month and have just been wearing pants. I'm going to focus more on this next month.
5. Not Stress So Much- I have been doing okay with this. As long as I have a quiet place to eat lunch, I'm good. I haven't had many breakdowns this month but I've had my moments. It is still a work in progress but it's improving.
6. Finding Myself and Figuring Out What I Want To Do- I have been driving myself a little crazy with this one. There is so much what I want to do but can't narrow it down. I just want to make sure I pick the right career path and its something I will be happy with. I have been on the computer and my phone applying for jobs like crazy. I'm determined to find something before the new year. I know someone has to call me back for an interview. I'm starting to find my focus and drive again. I'm determined to make things better for myself and my family.
So that is it for my monthly goals. What goals have you been working on? How are you coming along with them? Comment below and let me know. Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend and its back to work tomorrow! See you guys on Tuesday!!
Finally tried the new Chestnut Praline Latte from Starbucks and its pretty good.
I did a little Black Friday shopping, I'll do a video on what I got this week.
Can you believe tomorrow is December?? I haven't put up the tree yet and my son is excited about Santa lol!!