Happy Sunday!! So mad my team lost today!! Well I did slack off some this month on my goals. Things have been a little crazy and readjusting my schedule. I think I made some progress on a few goals.
1. Set a blogging schedule- Still sticking to my Sunday, Tuesday and Friday. I've been planning posts for next month already.
2. Get calendar and blogging book- Still using them too, really keeps me organized and helps with posting.
3. Change up current style- This is still in the works. I really want to change how my blog looks and how the post look.
4. Attend a blogging event- I found a natural hair brunch to attend next month but when I went to buy my tickets, it was sold out! I plan on going to The Holiday Pop Up Makeup Show in NYC this coming December. I'm still searching for an event.
5. Proof read better- I have been reading my posts out loud before hitting the publish button and I'm seeing less and less typos. I'm getting much better at this.
6. Learn more about blogging- I still have all the information I researched before but haven't really paid this any mind this month. I will look at what I have soon and research some more.
1. Wear makeup more often- I have been doing okay with this. I manage to get something on when I have more time to get ready in the morning. I've been trying to wake up earlier to get myself ready before my son wakes up but still choosing to get those extra minutes in lol!
2. Wear skirts and dresses more often- Since it is getting colder, I really haven't been doing this. I need to get to the store soon to purchase some stockings to wear.
3. Use Bath and Body Works stash- I have used my Twilight Woods a few times and have been more into my perfume samples lol. Still need to work on this one.
4. Be more prepared and organized- This has helped so much since my son is in actual school now. I have to leave the house at a certain time to get him there on time. I really don't like running late at all. I have been laying out his clothes the night before and packing lunches. I still don't lay my clothes out but I'm working on it.
5. Not stress so much- I really miss eating in my car on my lunch break. I do find a quiet place to still now inside my building. I was stressing a little bit because I was worried about this adjustment from daycare to school but my son is doing fine, he really loves his new school. Also was stressing a bit about the potty training. Thank goodness this program allows him not to be fully potty trained but I'm worried about it. I actually made a potty chart for him, every time he uses the potty he gets to put a sticker on the chart. When he fills it up, he gets a special treat. It has been working, I have been putting him on the potty every hour at home. Hopefully he'll get the hang of it.
6. Finding myself and figuring out what I want to do- I have been heavily thinking about my next career move. I really want things to be better for me and my family. I've narrowed down some choices and trying to figure out do I need to go back to school or training. I also have been thinking about should I go back and get my masters degree. Will that help more with getting a new job? It's just hard because I feel all over the place sometimes with my thoughts. I'm slowly getting it together. I have an answer to one of the three questions I have been trying to answer. Who are you? - I am someone who is trying to find their ideal career, had an idea early in life about what I wanted to do but life happened and realized it wouldn't be the career path for me. I am trying to figure out where I lost my focus and drive. I am a mother, daughter, sister, girlfriend, best friend and very funny, out going, adventurous, loving, kind, intelligent, a bit goofy and wonderful person. I sometimes dwell in the past too much on what ifs and I should haves. I am the queen of doing things last minute. I just want to make sure I'm making the right decisions in life and will be happy with them.
So that is it on the progress of my goals for the month of October. How have you been making out with your goals? Comment below and let me know. Hope you guys have a great week. See you guys on Tuesday!!!