Skip to main content

Perfect Palette Tag


Happy Tuesday!! Hope you guys had a great weekend! I saw this tag floating around YouTube and the blogs so I decided to do this myself. I'm getting over a cold so I sound a little congested. I tag all of you who haven't done this tag yet. What are some of your favorite palettes? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Friday!!

~** Drea Notes**~

I was so busy this weekend with working, birthday parties, fundraiser for my cheerleaders and catching up on laundry and cleaning. 

My son started Preschool at a new school today! I almost cried but I didn't. Can't believe he's growing up so fast!


Comments

  1. A gal can never have too many palettes lol! I also like the packaging of the UD palette.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but then it's like How am I going to use all of these palettes lol? Thanks for watching Keisha!!

      Delete
  2. Love this tag! I'm going to think about doing this...I have SO MANY different palettes so this may be hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya!! Can't wait to see your post on this tag if you do it!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks you Vanessa!! I will be sure give you a follow on bloglovin'!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...