Skip to main content

Ivy Tea Co. Trap Tea Subscription Review

I am loving this Spring weather and glad it is finally here to stay! I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Today on the blog, I will be reviewing everything that was in my most recent Ivy Tea Co Box. You can find that unboxing RIGHT HERE! Let's jump into the reviews!



Red Bone

Hibiscus, Cranberries, Lemon Peel, Chilli Peppers and Citric Acid



I have to say that this was my favorite tea in the box. It is such a different flavor that took me by surprise when I first tried it. It has just a kick of spice and it is not too much. I just love this tea! This tea helps to improve your mood and the spiciness of the chilli peppers helps to warm you up. I have to say that I noticed that I had a better mood at work after drinking this in the morning lol.

Lala Salama

Chamomile and Lemongrass


I always love a tea that has chamomile  in it. It helps to ease your stress and relax your nerves. I would recommend drinking this tea at night after a long day. I love how relaxed and calm I felt after drinking this. It has a light taste to me but it is so good. 

Green Bae and YPE

Green Bae: Green Tea and Citrus Oil, YPE: Yarrow, Peppermint and Elder Flower

Now I have reviewed YPE before and it was a favorite. I drank that tea all Winter and it really helped with the cold and flu season. Green Bae is another favorite of mine. I try to drink green tea every day because of the amazing benefits. I love this one because it doesn't have that grassy taste and it pairs well with any sweetener. 


Shmoney and Cut It Honey

Shmoney: Honey, Cinnamon and Orange Flavor, Cut It: Honey and a variety of hot peppers including Habanero and Ghost Peppers

This box came with two honeys to pair with your teas or to cook with. Now I was super curious to try out the Cut It honey because I've never tired and spicy honey before and I wanted to see how spicy it was. I mixed it wit my Green Bae one morning and I was in for a surprise lol. I can tolerate spicy food but this one man lol. I love how the heat hit you all at once and and it is just so interesting. I really enjoyed the honey in my tea and can't wait to try cooking with it.

Cut It


Now the Shmoney honey paired well with just about every tea that was in this box. The flavors of the honey do not overpower the tea and just add an extra layer of flavor. This tea would also be good to cook with as well. Plus the name made me laugh everytime I would use it lol!

Shmoney

So that is it for my review of the Spring quarter Ivy Tea box. What tea or honey are you interested in? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday.

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY Mother's Day POST??

~** Drea Notes**~

I was in a little bit of a blogging funk last week but all is well now.

It is so hard being on this makeup no buy, I see that Fenty beauty is releasing more makeup, who wants to buy it for me?? Lol!










Comments

  1. This subscription is so interesting. Makes me want to venture out and try different types of teas. But idk about spicey teas lol I'm not that adventerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I wasn't going to like the spicy tea either but it is not that spicy, a small kick lol. Thanks for stopping by Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow