Skip to main content

On A Personal Note...

Okay, that was a funny April fool's joke when it snowed yesterday lol. Mother Nature needs to make up her mind, is Winter over yet or what? 

I can't believe it is April already, Summer will be here before we know it and I'm not bathing suit ready yet lol. I have been proud of myself lately for sticking to these weekly goals I have been setting for myself. I started with drinking tea during the week and saving coffee for the weekend. I have been sticking to it but got coffee a couple times last week. I also made a schedule for myself for blogging, filming, editing and so on, I have just been so all over the place and unorganized, it was driving me crazy. I have been posting these weekly goals on my Insta Stories. 

I am taking things one step at a time and slowing getting it together. I just overwhelmed myself and thought I could fix everything at once lol. Yea, what was I thinking? I had to remember to be patient and wait on things and take things one step and one day at a time. You can't rush things and definitely don't want to rush life. 

I'm also excited for the new things coming to the blog and changes. I have been really thinking about some new series, post, video and everything lol. I love blogging, filming, creating content and so on. It makes me happy and I just enjoy doing this. The new schedule is Tuesday will be regular post like this or product review and Thursdays and every other Friday will be videos. I still need to do my giveaway for hitting 100 subs on YouTube. 

I'm just excited that things are going in a good direction and I'm getting more organized. It just feels good when you feel like you are making progress. Hope you guys have a great start to the week and see you Thursday!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY MARCH COCOTIQUE AND ONYX BOX??

**~Drea Notes~**

My son had a great Easter, of course he was hyper from the jelly beans and other candy lol. 

I'm going to IMATS this year and I'm excited! The last time I was there was about 2 years I think. 


Comments

  1. I'm glad your son had a great easter. Having a set schedule definitely makes things alot easier blog wise. I have set days that I post but my YouTube schedule is not as organized. I really need to strap back down on my diet! It's great you are sticking to your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad he did too, I had go hide the jelly beans lol! Yes, I feel so much better with a schedule and more organized. I just need to find time to exercise! Thanks for reading Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow