Skip to main content

Makeup Wish List

This past weekend was such a busy and fun one. I had to work, spent time with family and we went to a baseball game (it was pretty cold that day lol)! What did you guys do this past weekend? 

Today I'm sharing some makeup items that I wish I had in my stash and have been eyeing for some time. 


Pat McGrath Makeup - Umm can we say legend? I am in awe every time I see something new drop and I so want to get my hands on like everything lol. Everything is so pigmented, bright and just something I know I would love.

Beauty Bakerie Makeup - I love the concept of this brand and it is also a Black owned business. I have seen pretty good reviews on most of their products and they are going to launching foundations soon. 

Lancome Teint Idole Foundation- I have heard nothing but amazing reviews about this foundation. I don't think I have ever tried a high end foundation before but would love to see the hype around this one.

Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette- I saw and swatched this in Sephora one day and fell in love. I try not too buy too many palettes because I have so many (says no one ever lol) but would love this one in my collection. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation- This is another foundation that I heard so much about and really wanted to get my hands on. I haven't tried any products from this company before but would love to. 

NARS Wanted Cheek Palette- I love this brand and when I saw the new cheek palettes, I knew I wanted to get my hands on one. I am trying to wear blush more often and the colors in the palette would complement my skin tone so well. 

So these are a few things on my wish list that I would love to have. I'm pretty sure I forgot some things lol! What are some makeup products that you wish was in your stash? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday.  

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY PREVIOUS POST??

~**Drea Notes**~

I have a new favorite Starbucks drink. It is a Triple Vanilla Latte with Coconut Milk. The creator of Belle Butters (who made my favorite shea butter) posted it on her Instastories and I've been hooked every since I tried it. Funny thing is, I do not taste any coconut lol.

I can't wait for IMATS this Saturday, I need to get my list together lol.


Comments

  1. I haven't tried any of these products but the Pat McGrath palettes are so pretty yet pricey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't think I can bring myself to purchase one but they are pretty to look at. Thanks for stopping by Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow