Skip to main content

IMATS NY 2018

I'm pretty sure that Winter didn't get the memo that it is Spring and the weather is supposed to be warm lol. Hopefully this weather will get it together soon. 

This is going to be a three part post, the vlog will be up Thursday and the haul will be up sometime next week. I haven't been to IMATS in the past couple of years but was super excited to go this year. If you don't know about IMATS, it is a huge makeup show where you can buy products from some of your favorite companies like Morphe and Kat Von D, you can catch a class and see live makeup demos. It is the perfect place if you are a makeup lover like myself.

I was too busy vlogging and shopping that I didn't get too many pictures inside the venue but you will see it on the vlog. I initially did not have a list ( and I should of made one lol) but I would suggest if you do go to make a list. The companies are listed on the IMATS website so you can figure out which companies you want to visit. 

I knew what companies and products I wanted but I actually wanted to walk around as well to see if I could discover a new company or not miss anything. I liked that I was there later in the day instead being there when the doors open. It was not too crowded and everything that I wanted was still available to purchase. I liked being able to see everything and walk around with some space. 


After shopping, I was ready for some lunch. I usually venture out in Time's Square to walk around and find something to eat.


I found this small place to eat and I forgot the name of it but they had tacos, burritos, quesadillas
and much more. I got this quesadilla with roasted pork, pineapples, cilantro, onions, cheese and this sauce. It was so good and it was really different. All the toppings and cheese were on top of the tortilla and it was just so good. I wish I remembered the name but I know it started with a T.


After lunch, I walked around to enjoy the beautiful weather and it was super crowded in the city that day. I really love when I am able to get up to New York and just enjoy the city. 

I would recommend IMATS to anyone who just loves makeup or is a makeup artist. You just really have a good time and get some really great deals on makeup lol. Have you ever attended? What were your thoughts? See you guys Thursday!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY BLOGGER CHAT??



Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to see your haul. I went one year but don't think it is worth going again since I don't live near by. That food looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and I need to film it soon so I can put this stuff away lol! Thanks Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow