Skip to main content

Shopping My Beauty Samples

I can't get over that September is here already! That means Fall will be here soon and it is one of my favorite seasons. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend and now gearing up to go back to work and school. Today I am shopping in my beauty samples and decided to review some liquid eyeliners that I have in my stash. 


Eyeko London Fat Liquid Eyeliner in Black


Box It Came From: Birchbox
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 17.00
Review: I have a feeling that I reviewed this one before but it was probably a while ago. This one was an interesting one to use. It has a "fat" and thicker liner than the other ones I'm going to review. I was surprised that this was fairly easy to use and really pigmented. If I didn't want my liner to be so thick, I could use the very tip of the liner. I probably would purchase this one again.

Starlooks Pro Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen


Box It Came From: Ipsy
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 12.00
Review: I had a real time with this one. I was excited when I saw the thin, pointed tip but it was not so easy to use. It wasn't that pigmented and I had to draw on my liner a few times. This liner also did not stay put. I didn't have an umbrella one day and had to run from my car to a restaurant and it was raining pretty heavy that day. When I got inside, majority of the eyeliner was gone. I'm not sure if I got a bad one but I was pretty disapointed. I don't think I would repurchase this. 

Glamazon Beauty Flawless Gel Liner Pen


Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 16.00
Review: After doing research on this brand, I found out that this is a black owned cosmetic company. I saw some other products that I want to try out. I really like the small pointed liner on this one. It makes it easy to draw your liner. It felt more like a regular liquid eyeliner than gel pen but I still enjoyed using it. I would repurchase this.


Gorgeous Cosmetics iLine Eyeliner Pen


Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 22.00
Review: I really like the small pointed liner on the one too. This makes it so much easier for me to draw a wing liner and not mess up so much lol. The pigmentation was okay with this liquid eyeliner but it is a pretty good one. I think I would repurchase this one.


Illamasqua Precision Ink Eye Liner


Box It Came From: Ipsy
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 28.00
Review: I was a little intimidated by this liner at first. I don't do so well with these type of liners but I have to say that this one was not too bad. It was pretty easy for me to use and I really love the formula of this one. It is really pigmented and stayed put until I washed my face. This is on the higher end of what I would pay for a liquid liner but I think I would repurchase this one. 

Overall, I found some new liquid eyeliners that I would purchase again and some I would most likely not repurchase. It is all trial and error when testing out makeup products. Which ones have you tried before? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. Enjoy the rest of this short work week and see you guys Thursday!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY AUGUST FAVORITES??

**~Drea Notes~**

I'm excited for Fall fashion and makeup. I love wearing dark, vampy lip colors lol.

My husband signed us up for this Rocky Run in November. I have not been to the gym in so long and probably out of shape lol. Guess I need to get back to working out lol. 








Comments

  1. These are great shop your stash liquid eyeliners! I can't wait for Fall to wear vampy makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I won't have to buy anymore liquid liners for a while lol! Thanks for reading Pilar!

      Delete
  2. Fall colors are always exciting.thanks forvthe review

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many liquid liners! I don't use liner anymore but I do like the look it creates. My hooded eyes just make it tricky. I love the fall too and all that comes with it besides the cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea sometimes I don't want to be bothered either because it is work drawing on a wing liner lol. Thanks for stopping by Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow