Skip to main content

Fro Butter Emu Oil Review

Well I guess Summer is still trying to hold on lol. I was about to pack away all the Summer clothes but I should leave them out I guess. I'll go through all my Fall wardrobe in the meantime to see what I'll need when the weather gets cooler. Today I am sharing my review on Fro Butter Emu Oil. 


I don't know if I told you guys but I am one of Fro Butter's ambassadors for the next 6 months! I was so excited when I got the email about being chosen. You will be seeing post about their products more on here and my Instagram. 

A little background on this company before we hop into the review: 

Fro Butter is a Black Owned Business started in 2012 by owners Susana Stewart and Caroline Maina. They were in the market for affordable and organic hair products and it all started from there. 

I was introduced to this product last year when I received it in my Onyx Box. I really loved the product and so did my husband and son lol. Taken directly from the site, the Emu Oil is designed to stimulate hair growth (and alleviate conditions such as traction alopecia), promote hair sheen, alleviate scalp dryness and reduce premature graying. A light, protecting hairdress that wouldn’t weigh down their hair or leave it looking super-greasy. Emu Oil is widely regarding as an all-natural hair growth stimulant. The fragrant organic essential oil blend combines the scalp conditioning benefit of Coconut Oil with the sedative property of Lavender. This organic butter may be used on all hair types. It's perfect for keeping your hair and beard velvety soft and hydrated, and keeping your skin moisturized and healthy.

Main Ingredients include: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Emu Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Lavender Oil and Fragrance.

I love products where you can read the label and know what each item is that you are putting into your hair. I don't like to guess or have to Google what something is in my hair product. All of the ingredients are amazing benefits to your hair. 

The texture and consistency of this butter is very light and smooth. It melts into an oil once it makes contact with your hands and it not greasy feeling at all. It is very lightweight and does not weigh your hair down. It smells like fresh baked cookies to me lol. It has a sweet scent but it is not too overpowering or strong.


What I love about this product is that is not just for my hair. As I mentioned before, my husband and son also use this in there hair as well. They love how soft and moisturized it leaves their hair feeling and that it lightweight. 


Here is a twistout that I did using the Emu Oil.



Overall, I really love this product. It is something that the whole family can use and a great lightweight product with amazing benefits. I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for something new to try or searching for a lightweight product. You can check out Fro Butter RIGHT HERE!

What are some of your favorite products? Comment below and let me know. Enjoy the rest of the week and see you guys Thursday!! 

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY FALL FASHION TRENDS??





Comments

  1. Your hair always looks so beautiful Drea! Thanks for always sharing the products you use for you hair! These posts are so helpful in my journey to find great hair care products for my natural hair. Love the new layout !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pilar! I find myself to be a product junkie lol! Let me know what you've tried or will try!

      Delete
  2. I love you hair and I heard so many great benefits from using Emu Oil. I will check out their website because I am always adding hair products to my stash (product junkie over here LOL).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a fellow product junkie too lol! Let me know what you think if you get something!

      Delete
  3. This product sounds so nice! Congrats on being an ambassador!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so....I have very thun hair and ita baby fine...i am atarysta to bald in the front from pulling my hair in tight pony tails. I naturally have crazy curly hair and I have colored it a lot so it is very dry and brittle with a lot of split ends. I am wondering if this product is something I might be able to use even though I am of the Caucasian decent with hair that is on the finer side ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow