Skip to main content

Cyantific Skincare Review*

It seems like the Fall weather is here already and it is still Summer technically lol! I'm not sure if I should put all my Summer stuff away or keep some out lol. Today I will be reviewing some products from Cyantific Skincare. *This review is based on my opinion after using the products. I have been using these products for the past two months so I can really give a review on them.


This is skincare system is geared towards youthful looking skin and protecting it from harsh uva rays. I am all about anything that will keep me looking young ( I already look way younger than I am lol) and protecting my skin from the sun. I was excited to try everything and see how it would work with my skin. I will say that my skin did not break out so that is a sign that is good with me lol. Let's jump into the reviews.

Nourishing Daily Serum


Now you know how I feel about serums. I have already found my holy grail one and was a bit hesitant to use this one. 
Description (taken from website): This oil-free serum tones and tightens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Our unique formula contains PhycoBoost™, an all-natural extract of blue-green algae with rare amino acids, moisture-retaining carbohydrates, powerful antioxidants, and the ability to protect DNA from damage. Also infused with ginger root extract and niacinamide, making it the perfect solution to boost the natural immunity of your skin.
This serum has a gel like consistency which I liked and it was very lightweight. You only need one pump for your entire face.I really liked how it worked well with both moisturizers. You can use this serum day and night. I really enjoyed this serum and so glad it didn't break my face out lol. This retails for 49.99.

Protecting Daily Lotion


I was really excited to try this out because of the SPF in it lol. Description (taken from the web): This 30+ SPF lotion protects against aging UVA and damaging UVB rays with PhycoBoost™, an all-natural extract of blue-green algae which protects DNA from damage. Filled with anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidizing, and moisturizing ingredients, niacinamide and murumuru palm, this lotion will leave skin looking clearer, more radiant, and noticeably younger with daily use. 
I have to say I really enjoyed using this moisturizer. It is really lightweight, absorbs well into the skin and works well under makeup. I noticed after I started using it that my skin started to feel softer and look more radiant. Now I will say that if you have combination skin or oily t-zone like myself, you still get a little oily. This is more of a warm weather moisturizer but I am interested to see if it will keep my skin moisturized when Winter hits. The price point on this moisturizer is 39.99.

Hydrating Night Cream


I was hesitant to use this one as well because I normally use oils at night. I haven't used a night cream in a while and was interested to see if it would keep my moisturized all night. Description (taken from website): This luxurious night cream not only delivers immediate moisture, but also it contains PhycoBoost™, an all-natural extract of blue-green algae with unique amino acids, moisture-retaining carbohydrates, powerful antioxidants, and the ability to protect DNA from damage. Infused with crambe abyssinica seed oil to reduce dehydration while you sleep, allowing you to awaken with a radiant and more youthful complexion.

This night cream did keep my skin moisturized all night and looking well rested when I woke up in the morning. It absorbs well into the skin and is not greasy at all. I really like how the night cream is not too heavy and feels lightweight on the skin. This night cream is 34.95.

You can purchase each product individually or purchase the set for 99.95. I really liked all of these skincare products. I have noticed a difference in my skin since I started using them I need to get better at taking before and after pics lol but I would recommend these products. You can find out more about Cyantific RIGHT HERE!

See you guys Friday!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY LATEST POST, SHOPPING MY BEAUTY SAMPLES??

~**Drea Notes**~

I am going to try to wait until the first day of Fall for Pumpkin Spice Latte lol. 

It was the first day of school yesterday and my son had a great first day. I didn't cry but got a little emotional, he's growing up so fast!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over