Skip to main content

Resolute Beauty Blogger-February and March 2015



Happy Thursday!!! Things have been a little crazy this week and kinda glad I have a day off tomorrow to relax and get some stuff done. Well I didn't update on my goals last month so I am combining them with this month's progress. I'm almost at the end of this and so amazed at how far I've come. Let's get into how I've been progressing with my goals!!


Blogging Goals

1. Set A Blogging Schedule- Before I started my new full time status, I had my set Sunday, Tuesday and Friday schedule. After taking a small break to get adjusted to everything, my new schedule is now Sunday and Thursday. It took a little bit to figure out a schedule that was really going to work and I could stick to. So far, it's been good!!

2.Change Up Current Style- I still want to make changes to the design of this blog and that is in the works. I have added a new fashion series to my blog which I'm really excited about. It gives me an excuse to shop more lol!! 

3.Attend A Blogging Event- I am still working very hard on this one and I have seen some I would love to attend but scheduling conflicts. I know I will get to one very soon!!

4.Proof Read Better- I have been kinda slacking on this but I am still reading over my post out loud before hitting the publish button. 

5. Get Calendar And Blogging Book- I am still using each one everyday and it helps so much since I have so much going on. It will be time for a new calendar soon and I'm on the hunt for a nice one. Any suggestions??

6. Learn More About Blogging- I have retained so much information over the past two months. I have been trying to study the info and use it. I'm really trying to retain readers and gain new ones. Trying to keep people coming back and returning and just trying to make things on Naturalle Drea a better experience.

Personal Goals

1. Wear Makeup More Often- I have been really having fun with creating new looks everyday. I even found my new signature everyday look. It is just not fun when it is time to clean all my brushes lol!!

2. Wear Skirts And Dresses More Often- I also have been enjoying putting outfits together and being very girly. I wear heels just about everyday I'm at work and just loving my new look.

3. Use BBW Stash More- I have been reaching for stuff more often. I had to throw away some older scents that didn't smell like the scent anymore. I also have been reaching for perfumes more but I've been balancing between both.

4. Not Stress So Much- I can't even think about the last time I've been really stressed about stuff. I do get overwhelmed at times but I've calmed down a lot.

5. Be More Prepared And Organized- Since I have started my new full time position, I had no choice but to be more organized. I have to get up even earlier now to get myself ready before waking up my son and getting him ready. I already have lunches packed and clothes laid out the night before. It's been a little struggle waking up so early but it is all worth it.

6. Finding Myself And Figuring Out What I Want To Do- Things in my life have been pretty good so far. I'm working full time now, loving my job and those that I work with, going back to school to get my masters and a little more financially stable. I know things before were a little shaky and I never lost faith that things would start to look up. I knew things would get better and I'm glad for these first few steps. I'm really working towards what I really want to do and see myself in 5 years.

So that is it for my personal and blogging goals. How are you making out with goals you set for yourself?? Comment below and let me know. Enjoy your weekend and see you Sunday.

Check out my previous post from my Brown Box Hair Product Review Series.





~** Drea Notes**~

So glad it is starting to warm up and feel like Spring!!

Can't believe IMATS is so close, I'm so excited and can't wait!!

Comments

  1. Great updates! I am thinking about changing my schedule to twice a week too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya!! It makes things a little easier.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow