Skip to main content

February Favorites

Happy Sunday!!! I can't believe Spring forward is here already!! I'm ready for longer sun light but not looking forward to losing an hour of sleep!! This post is going to be on all the products I have been loving during the month of February. I usually do videos for my favorites but didn't have the time this month but videos will be back in March. Let's get into my favorites!!



Model In A Bottle Setting Spray


I purchased this setting spray at IMATS last year because of all the amazing things I heard about it. I normally don't use setting sprays but decided to give them a try and I really love this one. It does have a strong perfume scent at first but it goes away. My makeup stays put all day, I don't get extra oily and it just keeps my face looking fresh.

Model In A Bottle Long Lasting Eyebrow Sealer


Keeping with the Model In A Bottle theme, this was also purchased at IMATS. I didn't really use it for a while but decided to give it a try. This really keeps your brows in place all day until you take them off. It does not flake or get dry at all. It also doesn't change the color of the brow product you put on before. It came with two different brushes, I prefer the one that is a spoolie.


Maybelline Brow Drama in Deep Brown


I purchased this at Target a few months ago and it has just been siting for a while. This brow product has saved me so much time in the mornings and I love it so much. All you do is brush the product over your brows and shape your brows the way you want and that is it. I still have to fill in the front of my brows with my NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder but I don't spend as much time on my brows anymore.Your brows stay put all day and don't flake at all.  Here is what the brush looks like.




Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Perfume



I don't remember where I got this sample from but I am obsessed with this scent! It is so soft and wearable for everyday. It has notes of Amber, Jasmine and Peach Blossom just to name a few. I will be getting the full size of the fragrance.

Insta Natural Vitamin C Spray Toner


I recently received this product from BrandBacker and it has become my new daytime toner. You can see my full review HERE! This toner really helps with keeping the moisture in my skin and looking so healthy.

Bite Beauty 5 Night Fix for Lips


I have heard nothing but amazing things about the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. I saw this on Sephora and thought it would be a great way to try the product out. I have been loving this combo for my nightly routine. This little jar contains the lip mask and scrub stick in Whipped Cherry.


You would use the lip scrub first and then apply the lip mask. My lips have been so soft and moisturized when I wake up in the morning. I will be definitely picking up the full size of these products because they work so well together. Here are some pictures of the products.

Scrub Stick

Agave Lip Mask


So that is it for February Favorites. What were your favorites last month? Comment below and let me know. Enjoy this extra daylight and see you Thursday!!

Check out my previous post on the Homemade Decadence Cookbook.

~**Drea Notes**~

Why does MAC always drop collections when I'm on a makeup no buy?? Ugh, the Cinderella collection looks so pretty!!

I think I'm obsessed with the new Tiramisu Latte from Starbucks!! It is so good!!



Comments

  1. No beauty favorites for me this month; I basically use the same products and tools anytime I decide to get cute. I've been meaning to get my hands on that Agave Lip Mask but I just cannot justify spending $26 on it. Then, when I hear beauty junkies raving about it I'm like, I have to get it. Ugh, the struggle!

    P.S. I've seen MAC's Cinderella Collection and it is absolutely gorgeous, especially the eye shadow palette with all those soft browns. Too bad it's sold out. :(

    Drea
    thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would suggest purchasing the set I did, it was 15 and that lip mask last for a while. I've had it for over a month and it's not ever half way gone. It's still on the Sephora website. Hopefully I will catch another Mac collection. Thanks for stopping by Drea!!

      Delete
  2. I've seen that Maybelline brow product on tv. I'm glad you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I saw it too and wanted to try it out. Thanks for stopping by Tanya!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...