Hey guys! I was actually nominated twice for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you so much to +Tanya Lovetere from Leopard Lace and Cheesecake and +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty from Shalunya and Boyet. Both of you have been very supportive and welcoming me being a newbie blogger! I really appreciate it!! So lets get into the rules!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your
side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 Things About Me
1. My favorite color is pink.
2. I was ESPN in college. I cheered for basketball and we had a chance to go to the NCAA tournament. The game was hosted at my school and unfortunately we lost but people saw me on tv!!
3. I played the Clarinet and was in the marching band in high school.
4. I do not like the taste of coconut.
5. I tried out for the Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleading Squad a few years ago, I only made it through one round.
6. I always wanted to be a hair stylist and have my own salon, I used to give all my dolls hair cuts.
7. If I could eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be french fries! I love them so much!!
I'm not sure if I even know 15 bloggers and I believe everyone I know has already been nominated!