Skip to main content

Brown Box Hair Product Reviews

Hey guys!! My reviews on the hair products that my best friend gave me are back!! I was afraid to wash my hair after I got it straightened last month because I knew I couldn't duplicate what the stylist did lol! I washed my hair last night and these are the products I used and reviewed.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

After rinsing out the hair treatment, I shampooed my hair. I loved how I didn't need a lot of product and it lathered up very nicely. It smells amazing and really made my hair feel clean and smooth. I did not feel a tingling sensation when using this shampoo. I would definitely repurchase this shampoo. The full size container is about 7.59 and can be found at Target or another drugstore.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner

After shampooing my hair, I applied this conditioner. Again, you didn't a lot of product to use on your hair. This conditioner had great slippage that made it very easy to finger detangle my hair. It had the same amazing smell as the shampoo and this would be a repurchase also. The full size is about 7.99 and found in your local drugstore.

CurlMax LustraSilk Deep Penetrating Conditioner

I applied this deep conditioner after using the Giovanni products. It had a really thick texture which I like my my deep conditioners and was very easy to apply. I was able to detangle my hair again using this product. I left it in for 10 minutes as the directions stated and it left my hair feeling like that squeaky clean smooth feeling but my hair was super soft. I will be repurchasing this! You can find this deep conditioner online, in your local beauty supply store or drugstore for about 7.00.

U R Curly Tight Curl Enhancer

I used this styling product after my hair was washed. It had a gel consistency and really defined my hair. It was light on my hair and gave a very soft hold to my hair. I just love how my twistout turned out. You can find this on the company website and in select beauty supply store for about 10.00. This product would also be repurchased. I loved everything I used this time.

What products are you interested in trying? Any hair products you would like to see a review on? Comment and let me know!

~ **Drea Notes** ~
 Just realized that I haven't posted an On a personal note post in two weeks.
Can't believe IMATS is next month, I'm so excited!!
I hope Spring comes soon!!

Comments

  1. The shampoo and conditioner sounds great. I would like to try more hair masks. I am going to be purchasing some new products that Kate Spitz recommended for helping keep red hair color last. I'm so jealous that you are going to IMATS! Please document your whole experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Tanya! Hopefully I find my long lost camera and I can document it lol! I will be posting more hair masks this month so stay tuned!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...