Skip to main content

Brown Box Hair Product Reviews

Hey guys!! My reviews on the hair products that my best friend gave me are back!! I was afraid to wash my hair after I got it straightened last month because I knew I couldn't duplicate what the stylist did lol! I washed my hair last night and these are the products I used and reviewed.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

After rinsing out the hair treatment, I shampooed my hair. I loved how I didn't need a lot of product and it lathered up very nicely. It smells amazing and really made my hair feel clean and smooth. I did not feel a tingling sensation when using this shampoo. I would definitely repurchase this shampoo. The full size container is about 7.59 and can be found at Target or another drugstore.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner

After shampooing my hair, I applied this conditioner. Again, you didn't a lot of product to use on your hair. This conditioner had great slippage that made it very easy to finger detangle my hair. It had the same amazing smell as the shampoo and this would be a repurchase also. The full size is about 7.99 and found in your local drugstore.

CurlMax LustraSilk Deep Penetrating Conditioner

I applied this deep conditioner after using the Giovanni products. It had a really thick texture which I like my my deep conditioners and was very easy to apply. I was able to detangle my hair again using this product. I left it in for 10 minutes as the directions stated and it left my hair feeling like that squeaky clean smooth feeling but my hair was super soft. I will be repurchasing this! You can find this deep conditioner online, in your local beauty supply store or drugstore for about 7.00.

U R Curly Tight Curl Enhancer

I used this styling product after my hair was washed. It had a gel consistency and really defined my hair. It was light on my hair and gave a very soft hold to my hair. I just love how my twistout turned out. You can find this on the company website and in select beauty supply store for about 10.00. This product would also be repurchased. I loved everything I used this time.

What products are you interested in trying? Any hair products you would like to see a review on? Comment and let me know!

~ **Drea Notes** ~
 Just realized that I haven't posted an On a personal note post in two weeks.
Can't believe IMATS is next month, I'm so excited!!
I hope Spring comes soon!!

Comments

  1. The shampoo and conditioner sounds great. I would like to try more hair masks. I am going to be purchasing some new products that Kate Spitz recommended for helping keep red hair color last. I'm so jealous that you are going to IMATS! Please document your whole experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Tanya! Hopefully I find my long lost camera and I can document it lol! I will be posting more hair masks this month so stay tuned!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow