Skip to main content

Drugstore, MAC and Ulta Hauls

Hey guys! Over the past couple of weeks, I have been out and about picking up things and wanted to share what I have purchased. I will do full reviews on these products as soon as I use them! So lets get started!!

Walgreens

Just randomly in here one day saw that some of the Milani products were on sale! The only Milani products I own are a few nail polishes and I wanted to try out some of their beauty products. I also wanted to pick up two more of the Jordana lip pencils, I love them!!!

Milani Products:

Brilliant Lip Shine Lip Gloss in Berry Tempting
Baked Blush in Red Vino
Iluminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar

Jordana Lip Pencils in Plush Plum(top) and Terra Kiss(bottom)

Ulta

So I went to Ulta on multiple occasions and even found a random bag of goodies when I was cleaning one day lol!

The first trip was when I received the coupon for 3.50 off a purchase of 10 or more plus a free item in the category of how much you spent in a period of time. At the time the lip butters were buy one, get one half off and after reading about the Real Technique brushes, I decided to try one out. My free item was the Revlon nail polish. Everything else I wanted to get for my free item was sold out or in colors I didn't like too much!



Starting from Left to Right:

Revlon Lip Butter in Fig Jam
Real Technique Large Powder Brush
Revlon Nail Enamel in Dreamer
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

Second and third trips were after I got off work. There is an Ulta down the street from where I work which is not good lol! I found some really great NYX products in the clearance section!


From Left to Right:

(Bottom Left) Nyx Ultra Pearl Mania in Silver Agent
(Top Left) Nyx Eyeshadow in Golden Dune
OPI Nail Polish (from the new collection) in Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
(Bottom Right) Nyx Eyeshadow in Skin Tight
(Top Right) Nyx Eyeshadow in Blue Marine


Essie Nail Polish (From the Spring Collection)
Under The Twilight (left) and Resort Fling (Right)
Ardell Glamour Demi Lashes #101

And here is the random bag of goodies I found. I must of purchased this around Breast Cancer Awareness Month because of the pink bracelet that was in the bag. All of these items were in the clearance section, I had issues with getting the stickers off!

Left to Right

Nyx Lipstick in Chole
Zoya Nail Polish in Dove
Nyx Jumbo Lip Pencil In Iced Mocha
Zoya Nail Polish in Megan
Nyx Lipstick in Sky Pink

MAC

Lastly, I went to one of my favorite stores on two separate times. The first time, I wanted to see if there was anything left from the Spring collection. I wanted to get this pretty pink pigment and they were sold out so I picked up this really beautiful Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping.

So then I went to another MAC location on another day and was looking for a nice spring time lipstick and they had the new Mineralize lipsticks out. I tried on just about all of them and purchased two of them, a lip pencil and a small Studio Fix+.
(Left) Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Bold Spring
(Top Center) Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Nice N'Spicy
(Center) Fix+ Spray
(Left) Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Good Taste

That it is for my hauls from the past couple of weeks. I think I need to stay away from all beauty products until IMATS next month and then go on a no buy for a few months lol! What products have you tried? Which ones are you interesting in trying? Comment and let me know!

~ **Drea Notes** ~

So why is it so cold again? 
I've been keeping up on my ab and squat challenges!!

Comments

  1. Hey honey bun! Looks like you did some damage! Love all those pretty lippies! I also have Pink truffle! I love it! I also have that Nail polish. Lol It's very pretty on dark skin. You are very Spring/Summer ready missy! Enjoy all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Yes I did a bit of damage lol! I love those Lip Butters, I have one in Red Velvet already! I'm so ready for Spring and Summer to come! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. You racked up! I'm so trying to get better with makeup. Look forward to reading your full reviews on each product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tiff, thanks for stopping by! Yea I think I went a little crazy but glad it was over a weeks!

      Delete
  3. I NEED to try some Milani products esp the blushes! I actually used to use Milani back in high school (2005). Its been around for quite some time. I used their shadows and eyeliners which I loved. Please let me know what you think of those Nyx shadows. I had only tried their quads and wasn't super impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tanya, thanks for stopping by! I had to try some of the Milani products after reading a few reviews about them. I love the NYX shadows, they are pretty pigmented.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over