Skip to main content

Fro Butter African Black Soap Review and Demo

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend and enjoyed time with family. I had so much fun with family and did a little too much shopping lol. I'll be sharing my Black Friday haul soon. Today I am sharing a demo and review of Fro Butter's African Black Soap!


I normally use African Black soap to cleanse my face and body but you can also use this to wash your hair! Directly from the Fro Butter site, This African Black Soap has been resourced from Ghana and infused with Shea Butter and is 100 % natural. It contains no additives, fragrance and is vegan. It is a natural source of Vitamin A, E and Iron. African Black Soap is used for cosmetic uses and can be lathered, to be used as a shampoo.

I was a little skeptical at first to use this to wash my hair thinking it would dry my hair out but I was wrong! This soap really cleansed my scalp, left my hair feeling super soft and made it so easy to detangle my hair. I was so impressed and blown away. I think this is one of new favorite shampoos. Check out the demo of me using the soap to wash my hair.



Hope you guys enjoyed. What are some of your favorite products to cleanse your hair? Comment below and let me know. Have a great start to the week and see you guys Thursday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY SEPHORA VIB HAUL??



Comments

  1. Thanks for featuring this product. I may give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know your thoughts if you decide to pick this product up! Thanks for stopping by Jo!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen this soap before. I've heard of Shea Moisture Black African Soap but I thought it just looked like a normal soap bar. This looks like a chunk of coral reef or sponge. Glad its working for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it comes in different forms I believe but I'm surprised that I could use it to cleanse my hair. Thank you Tanya!

      Delete
  3. I have never tried African Black Soap on my hair (I use it all the time for my face). Thanks for doing a demo on it in your video because it looks like it really defined your curls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I usually use it on my face or body but never thought I could wash my hair with it. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...