Skip to main content

Shopping My Beauty Samples

It is really starting to feel like Fall now. I  need to take some of my coats to the cleaners soon lol. Today I am shopping in my beauty samples. Let's see what I'll be reviewing today!



Tokyo Milk Honey and the Moon No. 10 Parfum


Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 30.00
Review: I was really surprised that I received a full size perfume in my box! I normally don't mind the small samples but it is a treat to get a full size item. This scent is something that I've never smelled before and I am loving it! It has notes of sandalwood, jasmine, honey and sugared violet. It is something that you can wear everyday and it is not strong or overpowering at all. I will definitely be repurchasing this. 


OGX Healing and Vitamin E Penetrating Oil

Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 6.99
Review: I am always excited when I receive hair products in my boxes. I love trying out new products and seeing what else is out there. I used this oil to heal seal in the moisture and I love how it did not weigh my hair down or feel greasy. It smells so good and just a great hair oil with amazing benefits. I would repurchase this oil.


Cougar by Paula Dunne Face and Body Highlighting Body Shimmer in Golden Bliss

Box It Came From: Essence Beauty Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 19.99
Review: I could only find this product on the site sold with a kabuki brush. After doing some research, this is a UK based company. They have a lot of products from skincare to hair care on the site. You guys know I'm a highlight junkie and this one...it is on my list of favorites. I love the golden shimmer and you will have that glow. I haven't tried it as a body shimmer yet but I know it would be amazing. I would repurchase this again.

Bella Pierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Desert Rose


Box It Came From: Ipsy
Full Size or Sample Size: Deluxe Sample Size
Price Point: 45.00
Review: I don't wear blush a lot but I thought this one was pretty interesting. I have never used a loose powder blush before and though it would be messy. I love how the packaging has sifter so you don't make a big mess. This color gives a nice flush of color to the cheeks and I like the color. I don't think I would pay that much for a blush. 

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine In Radiant Rose

Box It Came From: Walmart Beauty Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point:  9.99
Review: I haven't tried any of Neutrogena's makeup products before and was pretty interested when I received this lip shine. I love that is it not sticky or thick at all. It is such a pretty shade of pink and feels pretty moisturizing on the lips. I would repurchase this. 



Swatches of Lip Shine, Highlight and Blush

Overall I really enjoyed all these products and would most likely repurchase them. Which products have you tried before? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know See you guys Thursday! 

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY LATEST MAKEUP TUTORIAL??






Comments

  1. I love Vitamin E. I'm going to have to try the oil you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, let me know what you think if your purchase it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. The highlighter looks so pretty and I think I would like that perfume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that perfume, I can smell it everyday lol. Thanks Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...