Skip to main content

Fall LookBook 2017

Okay, so I put this lookbook off long enough lol. I went through my closet and put together a few outfits that I would wear this season and hopefully give some of you some Fall Fashion inspiration.






Trench Coat: Jones New York
Dress: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Aldo
Booties: Just Fab


Dress: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: I got this at a flea market in my area
Hoops: Forever 21
Boots: Call It Spring


Sweater: H&M
Tank: Express
Belt: Forever 21
Pants: Banana Republic
Bag: BCBG
Shoes: Rachel Roy





Sweater: Forever 21
Tank: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Boots: Call It Spring


Shirt: Express
Tights: Dynamite
Bag: Aldo
Booties: Call It Spring

So that is it for my Fall LookBook. What look will you be wearing this season? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Friday!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY SEPTEMBER FAVORITES??









Comments

  1. I love all these outfits. You have great style! My favorites are the burnt orange blouse with black leather pants and the black and white cardigan with black pants.The trenchcoat is really stylish too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya! I'll probably have a another post because I thought of some other outfits lol!

      Delete
  2. I love a good trench coat and cozy sweaters for Fall! Great outfits girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good sweater when it is cool outside. Thanks Jackie!

      Delete
  3. I love all your outifts Drea! This is definitely a great lookbook for Fall! My favorite outfits are the Trench coat and dress, and the outfit with the Black and White Sweater! I know what you mean about putting it off lol. I've been wanting to do a lookbook too, but it's still incredibly hot and humid outside right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pilar! Yea it seems like Summer is still trying to hang around lol!

      Delete
  4. I loved all of the outfits but the 1st and the 3rd selections were my favorite. I can't wait until it cool off so I can pull out my fall outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was so hot when I was doing this lookbook but glad the Fall weather is officially here!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over ...