Skip to main content

Warby Parker Winter 2016 Collection*

The holiday season is here and it is time for crazy traffic, crowded malls and gift shopping. I know some of you have that one person every year that you can't figure out what to get. Well this post should hopefully help you with some of the people on your list.

Warby Parker inspired me to let you guys know about their Winter 2016 collection that is just in time for the holidays. Warby Parker is an online store with many stylish selections of sunglasses and prescription glasses. . They also have retail locations in the US as well. I am one who loves to be stylish and this would be a great gift for those fashionistas or GQ men in your life. Warby Parker has selections for both men and women to choose from.

I really love the Winter 2016 collection. I love the different frames, colors and styles to chose from. I'll share of of my favorites for both men and women.










Aren't the pink ones so cute?? Lol! You can find out more about Warby Parker by visiting their site. You can shop for EYEGLASSES  and SUNGLASSES here. There is also a fun Holiday Gift Guide to help you with your gift choice.

Hopefully I helped you cross a few people off your list this holiday season. Which glasses did you like from the holiday collection? Which ones would you purchase for yourself? Comment below and let me know! I hope you enjoy your weekend and see you guys Tuesday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY NOVEMBER FAVORITES??







Comments

  1. I just bought a pair of glasses from Warby Parker for my boyfriends birthday! They are pretty nice and way more affordable than ones we were looking at at walmart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice glasses. I was looking at a couple pairs to get for myself lol! Thanks for reading Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...