Skip to main content

Shopping My Beauty Samples

I can't believe that Christmas will be here soon! I need to start wrapping my gifts soon and so happy I finally got the tree up. Well, my son reminded us that it had to be up so Santa can put the gifts under the tree lol. It has been a while since I posted my beauty samples and I have so many to go through lol. Let's get into the reviews.



Ayers Body Polish in Pampas Sunrise




Box It Came From: Birchbox
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 25.00
Review: I really love trying new body scrubs. I have tried Ayers body butter before and really loved it so I knew I would love this as well. I like that it is not abrasive at all and leaves your skin feeling super smooth and soft. Sometimes I don't like the coarse, rough body scrub and want something that feeling a little more soothing. I probably would repurchase this.

Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum





Box It Came From: Ipsy
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 35.00
Review: You guys know my love/hate relationship with facial serums and this one is a love. I have tried other products by Evologie and have really liked them. This serum worked really well with my skin (meaning I didn't break out at all) and I just really loved the results after using this for a couple weeks. I most likely would repurchase this.

Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss In Queen B




Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 6.00
Review: I have been loving this lip gloss and wearing it a lot lately. I love the dark purple color which is perfect for this time of the year and it is not sticky at all. It has a nice shine and pretty good wear time. I have so many other Be A Bombshell products that I haven't tried or used yet but so far, I like this company. This gloss is super affordable and would repurchase. Here is a swatch of the lip gloss.




Quidad Curl Immersion Triple Treat Deep Conditioner




Box It Came From: Essence Beauty Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 38.00
Review: Using a deep conditioner is such an important step in my hair routine. I have tried so many out and will be adding this to my list of favorites. I really like the pretty thick and creamy texture of this deep conditioner and how my hair felt after using it. My hair was super soft and it really helped define my curls. I love that it has coconut, grapeseed and avocado oils which are amazing benefit for your hair. I will be repurchasing this.


Naked Beaute Exfoliating Facial Scrub





Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 10.00
Review: I was really interested in giving this scrub a try because of the cranberry in the ingredients lol. This facial scrub is pretty amazing and loved the results I got. My skin felt super soft, it had a nice healthy glow and it felt so smooth. You don't need a lot of this scrub at all and it is a little rough but not too much. I will be repurchasing this one.

Naked Beaute Morroccan Facial Fruit and Clay Mask




Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 10.00
Review: I haven't tried a powder based mask before and it was pretty interesting. I didn't want to spill anything as I was pouring it out to use. It mixes really well with water and applies pretty smooth. I was not expecting the mask to dry so tight on my face but loved the results. My skin was smooth and supple. I would repurchase this mask.


So that is it for Shopping My Beauty Samples. Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday!


HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY GOAL RESULTS FROM NOVEMBER??


~**Drea Notes**~

I don't know why this kid keeps adding toys to his Christmas list. I think this is so funny lol!

I can't wait to spend Christmas break with my son. I'm trying to plan stuff for us to do during the week.




Comments

  1. That be a bombshell gloss is really pretty and the fruit and clay mask sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another bombshell gloss but can't find it lol. I really like them and that they are so affordable! Thanks for stopping by Tanya!!

      Delete
  2. That exfoliating mask with cranberry sounds great and that face wash from Evologie too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so impressed with that scrub and how smooth and soft my face felt. Thanks for reading Jackie!!

      Delete
  3. The color of the lip gloss is rich and playful.I would be willing to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great, affordable gloss. You should give it a try, the company has so many colors! Thanks Jo!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow