Skip to main content

July Essence Beauty Box

I'm so glad the weekend is almost here. I'm going to I think one more appointment to look at wedding dresses and I feel I can make a decision then lol. Well today I am sharing my July Essence Beauty Box. I am going to keep this subscription around for a while.




So that is it for my July Essence Beauty Box. What did you get in your beauty boxes? Comment below and let me know! Have a great weekend and see you Tuesday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY NEW SUBSCRIPTION BOX, ONYX BOX??


~**Drea Notes**~

As much as I love when things happen in the city, I can't wait for things to be normal again!! It was fun trying to get home every night lol!

I have been giving my face a break and have been pretty much makeup free for the past couple of weeks but I miss it lol!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Naturalle Drea Is.....

I have been back and forth about this for a while. The end goal of this blog and my brand that I'm trying to build is success. I have been just trying to figure out my next moves and what steps to take next. This particular move scared me a bit but I feel like I need to take that step out of faith and fully jump into this. You know the saying, if your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.  Starting August 2nd, Naturalle Drea is will be moving to Word Press and officially naturalledrea.com! I am excited for this move and so thankful for those who started this journey here with me! I started this platform as outlet for myself to talk about the things I love and I have grown and learned so much from when I started over 4 years ago. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I first started but I fell in love with writing and creating content. I never thought I would start a Youtube channel either and I love creating videos (except for editing late at nig