Skip to main content

Nivea In Shower Body Lotion Review

Happy Thursday!! It has been another crazy week at work!! Classes start again next week and I'm trying to get mentally prepared! Today's post is going to be a review on the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion I've been trying out for a while. Let's get into the review.

Excuse the bottle, it's been in the shower for a while lol


I saw this in Walmart one day and thought it would be great for those mornings I'm running late. I already love the Nivea Body lotion that saved my skin last Winter so I figured this would work just as well. The concept behind this is to save some time getting ready in the morning and gives you that moisturized skin in the shower. This comes in three different lotions for different skin types. I picked up the very dry skin and there is also one for dry skin and normal to oily skin. 


You would cleanse your skin like you normally would then apply this all over, rinse off and you are ready to go. I love the consistency of this lotion. It feels so smooth and silky when I apply it to my skin. My skin feels so soft after using this and stays moisturized all day. This worked best for my skin when it was warm outside. Here is what the body lotion looks like.


Overall I really liked this product. It really does help me when I wake up late some mornings. Have you tried an in-shower body lotion? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know! See you Friday with my September Favorites!!

Have you checked out my latest post, September Birchbox and Ipsy!



~**Drea Notes**~

I tried the new Toasted Graham Latte from Starbucks and I like it!

I'm proud of myself getting back into the gym last week. I just need to keep it up!






Comments

  1. Oh wow! Sounds quite interesting. This is a must try for me, I will def keep an eye out here for it.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keisha! Let me know what you think when you do try it out!!

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing this in ads a lot lately and have been wanting to give it a try! Anything to help cut time in the shower so we can spend a bit more time to primp is a plus for me, lol! I'm glad to see that you're liking this product - I'll definitely pick one up the next time I go to the store. Thanks so much for sharing Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw it in Walmart one day and it does help with getting ready in the morning, especially when I'm trying to get ready before the little one gets up lol!! Let me know if you try it Liz! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. it works well but to me it doesn't save time if you have to apply and then rinse off. it seems like an extra step? but it does work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may seem like an extra step but I don't have to apply lotion when I step out the shower which is easy for me at times. It does work well! Thanks for stopping by Elle!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Dreams Are Built Overnight

Can't believe my birthday is next week, next Monday to be exact! I just want to have a nice, relaxing day. Today I am bringing you another book review (I know, two in one week lol)!



I have to say, I really proud of this guy and everything that he is doing now. I actually went to elementary school with David and he was a pretty cool person(and still is lol). Before this book, he started a company called Sleep Is 4 Suckers which sells apparel with a message behind it. David also expanded into motivational speaking and is a pretty dynamic speaker. I really wanted to support him and read this book because I was really drawn to the title of it.

I honestly did not want to put this book down when I started reading it. I read this book every free moment I had because I really wanted this information to sink in. You can really visualize what David is saying in this book and really picture the message he sharing. He really does drop a lot of amazing knowledge, tips and advice in this book.

Happily Ever Johnson: Registries, Rings and Things

It is crazy how fast this wedding is approaching! I can't believe it is almost February and June will be here before we know it! We have done so much with wedding planning and trying to make sure we have everything covered. First we started with finishing our registries. We started them but it just didn't feel complete. Earlier this month we attended a Sip and Scan event at Macy's. They had representatives from different brands such as Mikasa, Kitchen Aid and All Clad to answer any questions about products and to help you pick out the things you would like to put on your registry. They had a DJ there, passed hors o'derves and mocktails.

Here we are with the scanner having registry fun lol

We didn't have our formal or everyday dinnerware on the registry and finally picked those out. It was hard trying to decide what to go with. For everyday, I was looking for something that was durable since we have a 5 year old and dishware that was going to last. For our formal di…

February Onyx Box

I am so happy the weekend is here! What do you guys have planned? I am going to the movies with some friends and seeing what else the weekend will bring. Today I'm sharing what I got in my February Onyx Box!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEO!!
So that is it for my February Onyx Box. What did you get this month in your subscriptions? Comment below and let me know! Have a great weekend and see you guys Tuesday!!
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY NEW BEAUTY BOX SUBSCRIPTION??
~**Drea Notes**~
I miss watching football on Sundays. I can't wait until it come back. 
My son now has two loose teeth, I can't take how he is growing up!