Skip to main content

May/June Birchbox and Ipsy

Happy Friday!! I'm so glad the weekend is finally here! It has been so busy and crazy at work this week! I will be posting every other Friday and today is Friday Favorites!! I'm featuring my May and June subscription boxes in this post.





What did you get this month in your subscription boxes? Comment below and let me know. Hope you have a great weekend and see you for Sunday Fashions!!

Check out my previous post on Regen FX Skincare!!



~**Drea Notes**~

I can't believe July is next week!! Summer is going by too fast!!

I'm getting to learn my new editing software. My cousin is going to give a few lessons but I did good for this video.

I can't wait to get to the beach this summer but I'm not bathing suit ready lol!!

Comments

  1. I like the stuff you got in Ipsy better for both months..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try everything!! Thanks for stopping by Tanya!!

      Delete
  2. I chose both May Cupcakes and Cashmere and the June The Tyg LE boxes from Birchbox and love both of them!! Except for maybe 1 or 2 items that were OK, I will choose them again because of the reason I know what I am getting plus getting it curated by 2 major bloggers :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I do want to get the curated boxes but some of the samples I've already gotten. I like to be surprised with the boxes sometimes lol!! Thanks for stopping by Ursula!

      Delete
  3. i love the birchbox you got. and the box itself is cute. we got the same ipsy bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle, I think I saw that we did get the same Ipsy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...