Skip to main content

Drea's Fashion Corner~ Fanatics Special*

Happy Sunday!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I submitted my first paper over the weekend and it was stressful!! I really hope I get a good grade on it and have another due in three weeks!! This post is going to be different from my new fashion series that I just launched. I love the idea of being your own personal stylist and creating outfits. Baseball season is back and well under way and I had the opportunity to create a stylish outfit around a baseball hat from the company Fanatics!  If you don't know about Fanatics, they sell licensed sports merchandise for all sports such as basketball and baseball. You can find everything from hat, shirts, sweatshirts and jerseys. You can check out their whole selection of baseball hats HERE!



I was pretty excited to take this on. I love watching sports and I haven't watched baseball in a while. I decided to do a really cute girly but comfy outfit. The hat I decided to go with is my hometown team, Philadelphia Phillies.

Zoom Image
Image taken from Fanactics site

When I think about watching sports, I imagine being at a sports bar having drinks and eating wings. You want to look cute but not too overdressed for the occasion. You would want to wear the team that you are rooting for and do it in a stylish way. This is something I would typically wear and think it would look cute on any fashionista!


Zoom ImageZoom Image
Images taken from the web

I would pair this cute hat the sequin details with a racer back Phillies shirt also from the Fanatics site, dark blue skinny jeans, grey sweatshirt, black wedge sneakers, silver hoops and cute sequin logo bag. You are still stylish but not too overdressed for the sports bar.

So that is it for this special fashion post. What sports do you like to watch? What is your favorite team? What sporty outfits do you wear out? Comment below and let me know. Hope you guys have a great week and see you Thursday!

Check out my previous post ~ Resolute Beauty Blogger.



~**Drea Notes**~

I'm going to try meal prepping this week. I went out today and purchased a lot of healthy snacks and foods.

This week, I'm going to try doing something different with my makeup. I want to try to use more colors and actually wear my lashes lol! I'll be posting on my Instagram and Facebook page!

The NBA playoffs are looking good! I'm still undecided on who I want to win. 

Comments

  1. This outfit is super cute and totally fitting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya!! It really is a cute outfit!! Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  2. Wow!

    Very nice Post! Thanks!

    And you have very nice Pics!!!!

    I follow you on Bloglovin , maybe you follow me back? ;o)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...